New Member Rant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you liked the Grammar Police badge. :cool:

By the way, shouldn't your name be spelled "Mark"? :p

Welcome aboard, Marc. Glad to have you AND your sense of humor!

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:Hey the dude is back. Welcome back Marc, now you can wear that badge with pride and keep us straight.

Again Welcome Marc.:D We have all kinds here. It is entertaining. Been here 4 years. I really like these guys. Give it chance, you will to.

I dont mind mispelled words. I cant spell myself. I think what most of us get confused with is. We have had some members that have run on sentences, with no punctuation..:lol:

Made it really hard to help them with their problem.

I somtimes have run on sentences but I punctuate. I tend to type the way I think.:lol:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

So, with that said, I do not believe we have a bunch of people who cannot spell...they just cannot type.

Peace!

JT#14

I am wondering if Marc shouldn't stick it up his fu*!@#g ass. Go to another site, nobody made you come here.

Wow, that's kind of harsh, possibly warranted, but harsh. If you were the welcome wagon he at least would have gotten a recipe book from the local PTA and some local coupons to go with the 'niceties'.

I received your e-mail Marc,

Glad you aren't Frank trying to sneak up on me!:lol:

I'm close to where you used to live, as you know.

Glad the site hasn't turned you off.

Bud

Marc,

I am assuming you are not a product of the GA School System if spelling and grammar are of importance to you.

Travis

(former NYer now increasing the IQ of the South)

Marc.......with all the BS put aside.....if you do ever have an issue with your new ST, you will have plenty of support from members on this site to help you out. Far more support than taking your truck to the dealer.

If you do any mods to your ride, this site is also hungry for pictures that you can share. So, please post any that you have, even how your ride looks now. Just upload them into your member library to share.

We do 'cut up' on alot on these threads on this site, but it makes the site more enjoyable than just talking about mods, etc.

Some threads get pretty heavy and personal, but when the dust settles, we are all ST owners and can get back to sharing of info about our trucks.

Freeport:

Totally uncalled for, IMO.

You really don't have to type EVERYTHING you think.

Spare us all and just keep it to yourself.

Thanks.

not sure why you guys are kissing this guy's butt so much. He insulted the members, this site, and our posts. All in his very first post!! But apparently, I am the bad, rude guy for pointing this out. Ummmm, OK. :huh:

Marc, Welcome to the site! If you met the folks from this site you would find they are all real nice folks :)

Just choose and pick the posts you are really interested in and ignore the ones you want to stay clear of. I for one, like the diversity of this site and have met quite a few of the members here. All the members I have met are real nice people.

Nobody is perfect, keeping that in mind helps.

Latest posts