New Member Rant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marc:

Hope you enjoy the site and gain info and contribute info.

If you don't like the site, that is OK too. Just don't let the screen door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'!

Welcome to the site, Marc!

You just kinda jumped in there, for sure. LOL

It's a great site to talk about your Trac and hopefully learn something you didn't know. I know I'm always learning something.

But we do have a wide and varied group with broad interests. There are many topics covered by our members. I enjoy the variety myself and hope that part of the site never stops.

It's what it is. You just take the bad (a very small amount IMO) with the good.

Oh...since your arrival wasn't anticipated, I didn't have much time to shop for a welcome gift. This will have to do:

[Broken External Image]:

Wear it with pride and I look forward to your future input.

haha somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed, sorry spellling bothers you that much shaaaat up awready bout your rants and anyone else who does it because some people only tlk sh*t on the computer and wouldnt say it to my face so keep it too yourself and go look for a rant thread or a spelling thread, its a sport trac site..........thats my .02 think I messed up on spelling :D

:lol:

I found out what every word in that sentence meant except Maleko..

well put HST.. except haole.. no need to discriminate ;) :lol: j/k

I knew someone will rant about the grammar and spelling, but who cares unless you are Mr. Perfecto.:unsure:

Not every member here is a rednack hick. I may be, but not everyone is. Besides who cares if any words are misspelled or if there may be some poor grammar used. There are bigger worries than that.

Wow Marc!

Did someone not get hugged much as a child? (sorry to hear about your sorrows)

I've been a member since August and at times, a large number of topics do get off-topic.

I'm not a big fan of all of them, so for the most part I scroll through them.

It's really not worth complaining about & besides, as mentioned, you can filter these out.

I also own a second generation sport trac and several members don't. So when these post come across, I find myself simply skimming through them . . . .This is where I would prefer to see site improvement, but I'm not going to start a post just to ruffle some feathers.

As far as grammar and spelling are concerned, not everyone has the time or patients to worry about what is correct. Most of the time its all about writing something that someone can read and obtain a relative comprehension. Forums don't determine financial income a GPA, so why worry about it?

Hey maybe we are a bunch of idiots, but at least we are a bunch of idiots that get along.

As far as leaving the site is concerned, good luck finding anything remotely close to a community dedicated to Sport Tracs specifically! . . . . when something breaks down on your truck or you want to do a mod, you'll be back (most likely under a different profile)

UH, welcome, I think..

If you relax and only read what you need or intrests you. You will find out this is a great site to be a part of. It go's up and down depending on the season and whats going on in the world.

If you need help with anything. We have experts in all walks of life..:D

Bill V, IMO there is a big difference between dont read VS what Frank was spewing on the member here. Im here everday and Frank started it and his attitude was out of site compared to some here. Do you remember Q.? Same thing.

HawaiianST hahahaha I wish I could knee that dumb haole in the face too, brah its to bad that hawaii is like that but haha we grew up like that and they do act dumb though especially military guys at bars lol so many stories of beatdowns nevamind.......Thats ok I recommend all haoles to visit hawaii enjoy the scenary and everything else jus please please dont act dumb around a local person especially part hawaiian or samoan jus walk away they have short tempers believe me :lol:

Latest posts