New Member Rant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bud i read that without a problem as to our new member marc welcome enjoy the site go to wal mart and wait for frank the two of you should be able to hold of bud for a while. Two minds are better than one right? Sorry if you don't understand what I'm talking about stay around for a while it gets really interesting keeps me occupied b.t.w. i have to have the wife type i can spell but cant type if you stick around long enough you will Quickly learn if im or sorry I'm typing or the wife! By the way that spell check and grammar bs talkes to long to get a post out figure it out or i will just enjoy reading you post about how bad we are I THINK WE HAVE FOUND FRANKS/franks TRUE BROTHER!

I think Bill V means "commend" when he says "comment you". Sorry, but no commendation from me.

I am wondering if I should even bother with the site.

you look like an idiot

Great way to introduce yourself buddy;)

Bill V, he is not bringing any new perspectives to the site. Everyone knows what goes on here, no one's closed off. My son who is in kindergarten spells words better than bill barber but who cares? If simple grammatical errors are preventing him from seeing the point of someones post, and all he sees is an idiot, then maybe he shouldn't bother. This site is truly one of a kind and it is what it is. If you don't like it, then it's your loss.

Just for you Brandon

[Broken External Image]:

IT'S IN THE BLOOD

i believe hiawian is right commend but marc you did well introducing yourself :unsure::unsure::unsure: did frank/Frank get a new profile?

rajah hawaiian, jus everyone tlk about sport tracs already not political stuff because its only gonna go back and forth its dumb leave your opinions to yourself........

AND IF ANYONE READS A COMMENT THAT THEY DONT LIKE, LEAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE YOUR POINT BUT IF THE ORIGINAL POSTER GOES BACK AT YOU LET HIM GO, AND LEAVE HIM BY HIMSELF ON THE POST, HE CAN ARGUE WITH HIMSELF

adam you are the man please explain to the rest of us exspecialy the owner of this post god forbid we didnt heed to the proper grammer!!??? wife not typing anymore!

Somehow in your post the HTML coding for underlining was left "on". That is, the tag was not closed. To close it, I just added <./U> before my post (but without the period).

As for the poster--relax, dude.

Marc.. Are you related to Frank by any chance? :unsure:

(Sorry Frank, just razzin ya)

Welcome to the site anyway Marc. Hope you like it here.

Great information, great people, user friendly. What more could you ask for?

Latest posts