New Member Rant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Marc. :rolleyes:

He probably has changed his fixation to the Congressional hearings. That crap would make anyone buy a Honda...

I think we all have a little post politcal stress....:lol:

I think we do need Tommy Chong to bring us around..:D

If he does go to jail. This site will give him something to do. If he has access to internet...:cool:

Sigh. Apparently Marc was just a troll that stopped by to get us in a tissy. Maybe it was frank in disguise. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
MikeC,

Do a search for posts based on "Authors" with the name "Frank Filetti" in the search field. That's the person to which they're referring.

What is the point of keeping this thread going?

We're all waiting to see if he comes back and will reply to our questions and/or trying to figure out if he's an imposter of another member of the site. :rolleyes:

TrainTrac, I was only kidding. I have responded many times to Frank or frank's comments. I even have a picture of him and Obama in my study taken at the Stalin rally in St. Petersburg.

:D:D

this guy is too funny.

last week i joined a site dedicated to one of my recent handgun purchases

and the moderator corrected my spelling, my keyboard is old and occasionally will

drop and L or E when i type where by i have to retype it. normally i will correct myself

because i know the keyboard acts up but didn't this time.

to make a long story short his correction post to me had a misspelling in it which i immediately pointed out to him, as of this AM he has still not responded :lol:

"perfection jerks abound on the internet"

I am back. I seem to have more valuable things to do than loiter on the site waiting for someone to reply to their quips; logging into the website once a day is more than enough for me.

As far as some of your musings...Lets see...

1. Not Frank, or related. I wouldn't want to be even remotely associated with someone as delusional as him.

2. I did send Bud an email and got a "verify that I know you" automated reply from his email with link to a webpage with a question about why he should reply and a squiggly-letter/number box.

3. Would never buy a Ridgeline...no Jap crap for me. Actually, since Ford can't seem to master any of the principles of demand forecasting or supply chain management, I might be purchasing a Lincoln Mark LT. It is sad when you can purchase an LT loaded for less than what I purchased my ST for…and avoid the transmission issues.

4. Congress is a joke...no need to waste my attention with them. Both sides are out to get every nickel and dime out you that they can. Until the good and honest members outnumber the hypocrites and power-mongers, what’s the point?

5. I like the grammar police shield.

Latest posts