Bought My Wife Laurie A New Hyundai Santa Fe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
With a new addition coming to our family it was time to purchase a new and safer vehicle for Laurie. We tested many vehicles out Ford Explorer/sport Trac, Honda Pilot, Toyota SUV's and many more. Decided on the 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 7 Passenger V6. Let me know what you think:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

We traded in her car not my Sport Trac!:wub::wub:

Paul H

Sheesh, a Hyundai, What were you thinking.... ???

LOL...

I think there are 5 sante Fe's and 1 Sonata in my family now...

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK... again... HEHEHE

Good choice on a Loaded reliable vehicle...

Good bang for the buck too !!!!

Todd Z

The Koreans have made a huge leap since those first Excels hit our shores. That is a sharp-looking SUV. It reminds me a little of the Lexus SUV. I'm sure it was priced nicely, and you can't beat a 100K mi warranty.

My girlfriend is a honda person. She just got the new CRV. That is a nice vehicle! There seems to be alot in that same size range for an suv. Many good choices.

Good luck with yours Paul.

I've had my Elantra for over a year. Only issue I've had is the rotors were replaced under Hyundai warranty at 19,000 miles.:huh: Looks sharp! Enjoy!

[Broken External Image]:

Santa Fe rated really good by the auto rags. My wife considered one, but got the Subaru Outback LL Bean wagon because of the bit better gas mileage.

I almost bought a Santa Fe but opted for my ST, they sure to load them up with toys for the money! Congrats, I think they are cute! :)

Thanks everyone. She loves it.

Roger....Like i said before i wouldnt buy a 07 or newer Sport Trac if ford either payed me or gave me one. they are UGLY!!!!!

Paul H

I wish US auto makers would back their products with as much confidence! 100k warranty on ALL vehicles...c'mon Ford step up!

GM now has 100,000 mile powertrain warranties. Ford is at 50,000 mile compared to Toyota and Honda's 36,000 miles warranty.

Tom

Caymen,

What in the hell are you talking about? I just checked Ford's webpage. Try 3/36 on bumper to bumper and 5/60 on powertrain.

Toyota also has 3/36 on bumper to bumper and 5/60 on powertrain...

I do not see the difference?

Please explain.

I don't buy foreign vehicles. I live in the USA.

I like pizza, cherry coke, and photography.

BTW, I hope my next car is 100% Japanese. I'll be guaranteed that it won't stall in traffic or rattle.

Last edited by a moderator: