THE INEQUALITY MYTH

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd how Michigan and California are on the verge of govenment financial collapse while Texas and North Carolina aren't having financial woes

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the govenor a Republican in California?

Tom

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the govenor a Republican in California?

If by Republican, you mean he has an (R) after his name, yes. However, as with the Federal Government, the Govenor (President) doesn't make spending bills. Arrrrrrrrrnold is not a Conservative.

I knew you would be prowling this thread. HA

RShek- Californias Governor is Republican sonny. Hate to break it to you. He has been in power long enough that he cannot blame (bush/rove tactic) the previous administration for that states financial woes.

You wanna know what The GOP is doing in Texas.....Restructuring voting districts (Federal criminal DeLay)

I love that your base is divided. They abused the system . They are corrupt, and only want to line thier pockets, instead of creating an economy that somehow may allow young people to achieve the american dream. You are (still) out of touch with what the people (vast majority) want.

You also mentioned freedom. You think for a minute that Your party nurtures freedom?

Heck.. they would rather spend millions of our tax dollars on iinvestigating insignificant baseball players than allow any inquiry into Bus h and companies COUNTLESS illegal acts.

Can you say domestic spying?? HA I can.

Wow dude.. I gotta give you credit though for "sticking to your guns" (no pun intended)

HAHAHAH

RShek- Californias Governor is Republican sonny. Hate to break it to you. He has been in power long enough that he cannot blame (bush/rove tactic) the previous administration for that states financial woes.

As stated above, he is only a Republican by the fact that he has a (R) behind his title. He is NOT a republican by definition of conservative.

And, yes we can still blame a lot on the previous administration as all the bonds that were sold when he was gov. are comming due and adding to the financial strain the state is in. Same thing that your Lord and Savior, Mr. Clinton did when he was president.

Restructuring voting districts is not a new occurance. Democrats and Republicans have been doing it for years. It's legal. DeLay has never been convicted of any wrong doing with reguard to redistricting. In fact, he's never been convicted of any crime. He's been charged, but never tried or convicted over an issue not related to redistricting.

Check your facts for crying out loud.

First off, I don't have a base politically. I am a conservative. Not a republican. Can't care less what the "party" say.

Odd, the "republican" base is split, yet it's the democrats tearing each other apart.... odd isn't it??

I didn't say "my party nurtures freedom" I don't have a party so why would I say that? I NURTURE FREEDOM in MY CHILDREN. I NURTURE FREEDOM by decrying the outlanding and obviously unresearched posts by people like you.

Last I checked, it was the Democrats who called on the baseball investigation. Democrats are also in charge of the committees so exactly how is investigating steroids a "conservative" issue??

Again with the outlandish comments. If Mr. Bush has done SO MANY ILLEGAL acts, where are the articles of impeachment? Where are the lawsuits? Where are the facts? All you DailyKOS watchers can do is claim illegal acts but can't point to a single one.

Domestic spying? Where? When? oh, you mean the terrorist survailence act that Congress passed to allow the Justice department to wiretap phonecalls either origionating from or terminating overseas???? Ig uess you need to indict every congressmen/woman who voted for that bill first.... guess that means that mostof your beloved Democrats in congress are criminals too..... too bad you can't indict anybody (including the president) for acting in complaince of the law.

Sorry. Check your facts. Emotions don't work in the legal system.