THE INEQUALITY MYTH

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with everything Richard L said. We need to take back our country from the greedy politicians (Repiblicans & Democrats) that are working for Corporate America and not for the people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank,

Put your money where your mouth is and cite some lies from Hannity and Limbaugh that you can back up.

Remember, to be a lie, the person who is telling the so-called lie has to know at the time that what they are saying is untrue.

TJR

Frank,

How come every "argument" that you make never has any actual facts in it? They seem to just consist of calling people names (ie., stooge)

Do you still need a hug to get over all that anger?

Rocks

I will stop you right there son. If you actually believe that two freaks like Limbaugh and Hannity dont lie...I will go no further. You have just crossed over the "reality line."

I will give you full justification if you can answer my question. Not until then.

You also said that you arent affilliated with any political party. HA- you think Hannity and Limbaugh dont lie!!! hahaha You ARE a complete stooge RShrek, and can no longer claim to have a valid opinion on this site. AWESOME!

First off, you loose ALL CREDIBILITY with name calling. A 14 year old sitting behind daddy's computer chatting on MySpace can get away with name calling. A realistic, intelligent conversation does not involve name calling like "stooge" and "reality challenged". If you want to win an argument, present facts (not just figures either).

I am not a member of ANY political party. Never have been. I've voted for both tickets. I voted for the man who's been president for the last 3 general elections, that means Mr. Clinton as well. I am not a member of any part for many reason, the main one being there is no difference between the two. I vote for the person, not the party. My vote for Mr. Clinton was a mistake. I'm on the verge of regretting my second vote for Mr. Bush, but given that, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I would've supported Kerry.

I cannot believe that you said that Hannity and Limbaugh have never lied. You are a piece of work. You have to be kidding right?? I have never seen anything like it! my oh my....

Laughing and carrying on only makes you look foolish. I asked you a simple question. Where has any of the fine American's you named earlier LIED? You make an outlandish alligation that is propigated by Media Matters, DailyKOS, Hillary and her "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" and other left-leaning groups that have not nor cannot prove he lied without taking statements out of context or "accidentally" transcribing a statement incorrectly.

I ask you again. Proof. That's all.

Just about everyone else that has chimed in has been respectful to you. I won't call you a "moron", especially if you can pull your foot out of your mouth long enough to put your money there.

So, let's see it. Otherwise, I would recommend piping down a tad.

I went online to find some Hannity and Limbaugh lies for RShek (who claim that they never lie!) and was absolutely overwhelmed at the number of sites dedicated to just that. Finding it a bit too easy, I went a step further, and am providing a UTube link so anyone who is enjoying this thread can really learn HOW RShek(and a few others on here) have gotten thier 'fair and balanced' information.

Remember, Limbaugh Hannity are fox hosts... dont get confused...its easy to get confused these days.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3kI8LNTqNo

Frank

Frank,

Thanks for the link.

Number of lies clearly exposed in that 9 minutes clip:

1. O'Reilly said that he only said "shut-up" once, then there is ample examples where he said "shut up" many times. Okay. So I guess O'Reilly lied.

2. ...

Oh, wait, there is no 2.

As for the first and only supposed lie by O'Reilly, I can't be sure from the tape that all those clips of him saying "shut up" didn't happen after that one clip of him saying that he only said "shut up" once before.

But I guess it really doesn't matter.

If that is your only proof of "Hannity and Limbaugh" lies, then I guess you will have to keep looking, Frank.

Unless of course you are saying that the above shows Hannity and Limbaugh lies. If you are saying that, then who exactly is guilty of distortion?

TJR

Frank,

I did my own Youtube search of "Hannity" and "Lie" and I didn't find anything proving he lied.

I did find this however.

Go ahead, watch it...who comes off as more articulate, level-headed and having a worthy opinon; Hannity or the people he puts the mic in front of???

Watch:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LcS1YoUcBrw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LcS1YoUcBrw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Okay, what does that all prove?

Absolutely nothing. Anybody, even Hannity and Colmes producers can assemble a bunch of clips to serve their agenda.

It's only the sheep and easily influenced that get all bent out of shape when seeing this stuff, regardless which camp it came from. Most people look at it, laugh, consider what truth and opinions there are on display, then adds it all to their collection of awareness in order to form their own opinions. It's the really gullible and easily lead that yell "Yeah! you are 100% correct!" or ..."Boo! You are totally wrong!"

TJR

MTURocks said:
Frank,

How come every "argument" that you make never has any actual facts in it? They seem to just consist of calling people names (ie., stooge)

Probably gets most of his information from his union newsletter.

The economy would function a lot better if the govt would just get the hell out of the way instead of mucking things up, but the folks in the govt ain't going to let that happen.

Remember, Limbaugh Hannity are fox hosts... dont get confused...its easy to get confused these days.

Limbaugh is not a host for anything or anybody other than the "Rush Limbaugh Show". So right away it shows me you don't even bother to do your own research but rather follow along as the left-wing flamethrowers give you your marching orders.

And what's the problem with Hannity being a Fox News host? There are two problems that you need to get straight about Fox News and Sean Hannity:

1) Hannity and Colmes is a "balanced" OPINION show, not the nightly news. Alan Colmes can't debate worth a crap, but other than that, it's a political opinion vs another political opinion. Unlike The Nightly News with Dan Rather.... the nightly news that had such a far left slant that when a "negative" story about the president was dug up, the facts and sources weren't checked. The same nightly news that would not interview Monica Lewinski, Jennifer Flowers, et al. because Hillary at the time said they were liars. No fact find, nothing. Hillary said it, that's that.

2) Fox News actually belives in attempting to be neutral in political opinion on actual news stories. MSNBC has repeatedly said that they look at the news with a liberal point of view. Well, at least they were honest. Fox has repeatedly said they are politically neutral on news and have a balanced number of opinion shows (O'Reily is a right-center guy, Hannity and Colmes is balanced, Greta VanSustren is a left-center gal). I suppose that Keith Oberman is "fair" and "balanced", right? That's why when denigrating another cable news host (Glenn Beck) recently, instead of showing the actual clip of the Glen Beck Show (which would clearly put the conversation that Mr. Beck was having into context), Oberman relied on an incomplete and incorrect transcript of the show provided by Media Matters to portray Mr. Beck as a fear-mongering bigot.

Oh yeah, Mr. Beck is on CNN Headline News, not exactly a bastion of "conservatism".

Get out and expose yourself to opinon other than what the rest of the DailySheeple see. Be better than that. For your own sake and for arguments sake so that you don't come onto places like this, spout off incorrectly and incoherantly, make a fool out of yourself then resort to name calling when you loose. I've already been called racist, homophobe, bigot, so you are not going to be able to get me to back down with name calling, but if you can provide FACTS about a Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Ingraham, Coulter, et. al. lies, I'll be glad to say "yes, you found one".

So far sir, the "liar" comment is turning on itself. I would be awefully careful about what you say since so far you are 0-for-3. We're still waiting.

Heres a little update for you that still are holding on hope that Bus h's approval ratings will rise above 17%.

Seventeen percent! That menas an OVERWHELMING majority of Americans say that ole W is doing a rotten job.

In the last week Bus h has made 2 speeches where he admits the economy is in the crapper.

Think about it: this is the same administration that is very secretive and never really wants to account for or admit ANY mistakes. This admission is striking in that regard because they are getting us ready for some tough times.

Let me quote what the President of the Bureau of Economics said this morning:(Reuters) - The United States is in a recession that could be "substantially more severe" than recent ones, National Bureau of Economic Research President Martin Feldstein said on Friday.

"The situation is very bad, the situation is getting worse, and the risks are that it could get very bad," Feldstein said in a speech at the Futures Industry Association meeting in Boca Raton, Florida.

"There's no doubt that this year and next year are going to be very difficult years."

Can any of you with a straight face say that I am somehow wrong??

You ridiculous men better wake up and smell the coffee. This president is the worst public figure in history. There ARE TWO AMERICAS. Those who live in REALITY and the 17 percent who are out of touch with reality. I cannot fathom that there are people who are fully functional in life that think everything is fine with our country.

NEXT?

I agree O'Reilly, Hannity and Fox broadcasting suck big time. Yes they "distort the truth" constantly. A also agree Bush sucks. It's just to bad the Democrats don't have anyone that would be an actual improvement. As bad as thing are now I can't help but think they are going to get much worse with the candidates we have now. You think the economy is bad now? Wait a couple of years when we are paying for everything with pesos.

What's the old saying?

If you don't vote Democrat by the age of 30 you have no heart.

If you don't vote Republican after you turn 30 you have no brain.

:p

Last edited by a moderator: