NASCAR Fun Picks Contest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys aren't throwing in the towel yet, are you?

What happened to everybody last week at the Brickyard?

I will pick Jimmy J again. Tony crashed on his first practice lap and got pushed back to last.

Race at 1:00 E.T. on ESPN. "Break A Leg" ;)

Long time guys! Nice to hear from you again.

Would LOVE to see "Cousin Carl" do a DOUBLE back flip! OK, one is enough.

GOOD LUCK GENTLEMEN.

Managed to do a complete interior/exterior detail on my ST "waiting" for this weather delay and the green flag has yet to drop. Think I'll clean the motor after watching Tiger "cruise", again. Glad I'm off for Monday's race.

Gonna go out on a limb and pick Kenseth for "The Glen" Sunday on ESPN.

Kenseth won the first two Sprint Cup races and the bottom fell out. Has a good record here.

Loved the "move" that Marcos Ambrose pulled on Kyle B to get his second consecutive Nationwide Series win at Watkins Glen. Good Luck guys, it's STILL Steve 3, Others 0 :banana:

PICKS CLOSED for another consecutive Monday SC race.

Good Luck Gentlemen ! ;)

Congrats Mookie '03 !

One of the FEW weeks I don't pick "Smoke", he dominates.

Good call on your part. I am convinced TS is the best and most versatile "active" driver today. Just a "coincidence" his mentor is A.J. Foyt? I think NOT. ;)

P.S.- Check out CNBC's "Entrepreneurs" featuring Stewart/Haas Racing "behind the scenes".

It's no wonder TS is a winner his FIRST year as an owner/driver with the ninth highest valued team in Sprint Cup Racing. Absolutely amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
No ISP this weekend. My early pick for Sunday at Michigan is Jeff Gordon. It's about time he and Edwards won a SC race, although Jeff had a horrific crash at Watkins Glen last week, and Carl has not fared much better all year in the Sprint Cup series.

GREAT Nationwide Series finish Saturday at Michigan. Replay should be tonight on ESPN2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts