NASCAR Fun Picks Contest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sense a Team Hendrick "sweep" for the Pep Boys 500 at Hampton, Atlanta GA. on Sunday. Green flag drops @ 7:47 E.T. My pick(s) in order of finish, 1.JJ 2.JG 3.MM, then MY MAN, "Smoke", Tony Stewart, finishing fourth. Picking finishing order for fun only, only the winner counts. Most you guys need to pick at least ONE winner THIS YEAR. I accept PAYPAL if you need "tips". ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you guys sleep at all? Swshawaii, since your like 6 hrs behind the east coast, you have a good excuse.:lol: I am going to pick Carl Edwards followed by Smoke and then JJ. i don't except Paypal but Visa & MC work.

Guys have a great Labor Day.:cool:

On ESPN news Sunday. Danica will be driving a partial schedule in the NASCAR "Nationwide" and Truck Series with Tony Stewart reportedly being her "partner" for the 2010 season. Also a couple of ARCA races will be included in her schedule while she continues her full IndyCar Series schedule.

A few open wheel "stars" have tried making this transition with limited success, namely Dario.

Montoya has been on a "tear" as of late, in both Nationwide and Sprint Cup Series.

Gerry Mac- No question "Cousin Carl" is the sentimental fave. Driving 500 miles with two broken bones in his right foot from playing Frisbee, and the sponsor for the Aflac Cancer Center. I do have to stay with my first pick of Jimmy J., however.

PICKS ARE NOW CLOSED! GOOD LUCK GENTLEMEN!

Am getting sort of bored with Nascar. far to many rules and regs, far to much media hype.

All the cars are built equal do to the rules, the drivers are the equivalant of rockstars.

the saftey regs are a must granted, but why not just let the teams build a car, any car without restrictions of any kind, first car to cross the finish line wins, period.

Any of you elders remember hardtop racing on dirt tracks? 50s and 60s, even if it rained and the track turned to mud, first car that crossed the finish line after the req amt of laps won.

My dad had me running Quarter midgets when I was ten years old (do not think many here know what a 1/4 midget is)that was raceing, you ran what you came with.

You ran for the finish line, with no restrictions.

Kasey Kahne? The guy is really a good, level headed driver. Almost seems too mellow and well mannered to be a NASCAR driver. Good for him and Team Richard Petty Motorsports.

Surprised nobody picked Harvick after his dominance yesterday in the Nationwide race.

Cool with me guys. I had the "Mac Nut" gift box ready to ship via USPS Flat Rate.

Current score is:

1. "swshawaii" (3)

2. (Tie) "Mookie" (1) and "Mike Y" (1)

3. Others (0)

I'm OK with resetting the "score" AFTER Richmond. BTW, love mac nuts, hate the "end result". :eek:

10 Sprint Cup Races to determine the champ for 2009. Pick ONE winner for EACH race

Look forward to the start at the "Loudon 300" at New Hampshire on Sunday 9/20 on ABC.

Will make a NEW post after re-setting, titled "NASCAR PICKS RESET". BE HERE - GAME ON !!!

NO PICKS FOR THE "RICHMOND 400" - WILL SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY. GOOD LUCK.

Gerry Mac- Did you see the Nationwide Series race yesterday? Unbelievable.

"Cousin Carl" started DEAD LAST, with TWO broken bones in his right (throttle) foot and WON!

No victory "back flip" though. LOL. He not ony won, he did it pulling away.

STOP! NEW CONTEST!!

SEE NASCAR PICKS "REVISITED" 9/19/09

THANKS, STEVE

Latest posts