NASCAR Fun Picks Contest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swshawaii

Staff member
1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
2 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
I know many of you are fans of NASCAR.

Absolutely loved F-1, CART, Can Am, etc. until their "governing bodies" destroyed them.

IMO- NASCAR is the only game in town, at least for "close" racing.

For "bragging rights" and fun. How about picking a winner for EACH of the remaining 24 SPRINT CUP races?

The MySt "winner" would have the inaugural win, hold the first title and the right to verbally abuse the "also rans" with bragging rights. Always fun to "bust" some balls. ;)

Regarding "ties" or multiple winners, highest "winning" percentage will determine the champion.

Let me know, I'll take care of the details. Aloha, Steve

P.S.- I'll take TONY for the CC600 and the YEAR. Oh yeah. Indy 500. Castroneves wire to wire. ;)

TO SWEETEN THE DEAL AS AN INCENTIVE I WILL AWARD THE WINNER A BOX (6) MAC NUTS SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR ! (U.S. ONLY, PLEASE) GOOD LUCK & KEEP THOSE "PICKS" COMING ! I WLL MONITOR THE TIME AND DATE SUBMITTED.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take my personal favourite. Carl Edwards.

[Broken External Image]:

NEXTEL? Shows how obsolete the organization is. It's sponsor doesn't even exist anymore. :lol: Only Ford and Toyota are fielding teams now, right?

OOPS! OK dudes, I meant "Winston Cup". (Where have YOU been?) hee hee!

OK, SPRINT CUP. Seems to change every few years ever since the "tobacco ban".

Now it's communication networks and "buyouts" every year it seems.

Almost as bad as stadiums being "renamed" with corporate titles. Ridiculous. Almighty $$$

Attn: NelsonOKC- CIC Obama mandated GM and Chrysler's "bailout" from NASCAR on April First.

As of the 2010 season all NASCAR vehicles must be of the "hybrid" type and be EPA approved. ;)

If you all look real close at the weekly results, you'll see one man who is quietly sneaking up on the leader board. My favorite, Mark Martin. 2 wins and 7 top tens so far. He just may be the "spoiler" at the end of the season when the dust settles. Good team, good car(for a chevy) and consistancy has been known to lead to a championship. Go Mark. ;)

If there was ever a term for "classiest" or "congenial" driver, "MM" is spot on. Makes us "old school" guys proud.

"Marky" can STILL drive a car without making enemies.

Would be great to see him score the Cup he richly deserves this year. :)

So I tuned into Fox to watch an evening's worth of Family Guy, American Dad, the Simpsons, and King of the Hill. WTF? Car racing? Then, miracle of miracles. Rain! It's raining in raceland! I get to watch my beloved cartoons after all!

Mark Martin is good but he doesn't finish number one at the end of the year(under any car brand). Hopefully that will change so he can retire. Davey A. and Alan K. were the best! Not happy that it rained cause I couldn't see the air show from my house just hear it.

ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2009 COCA-COLA 600.

THANKS, AND GOOD LUCK! (GO TONY aka- SMOKE) ;)

No "winner" in today's pick 'em.

Reutimann wins after 227/400 laps run and the race called after 3 rain delays and 1 "rememberance".

Not much of a race. Best part was the "national tribute" to our Military Service.

Hopefully Dover will be a "real" race.

See Ya' Next Week !

Kyle lost the "Nationwide" race with less than two laps to go. "Team mate" Logano admitted to taking him out. Kyle is probably the best driver out there IMO. The only thing that keeps him from "legendary" status is the lack of his "people skills". (IMO again)

Any picks for the Dover "Monster Mile" Sprint Cup race on Sunday?

If so, make your pick before the start flag drops. Thanks.

Carl Edwards.

Big day with the remote tho, Ice Road truckers is on at the same time:banana:

I'll take "Smoke" Tony, again.

This one is wide open, as yesterday's "Nationwide" race proved.

Good Luck!

Latest posts