NASCAR Fun Picks Contest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picks closed.

Good luck BB & MY.

Catch u guys after the race! :)

Darn, I missed the deadline. I would have picked cCarl anyway and I see he is picked. I think Bill and I would get along fine.

Gerry Mac

Great race guys!

The "veteran" with the experience and discipline won the race by being smart.

Still say MM is the CLASSIEST driver out there.

JJ took his chance like Biff and both lost.

Mr. Barber- Good call on "Biff". We can "share" shoulders to cry on. hee-hee

I really hope you win this contest buddy. You have stuck with it from the start ! :)

Aloha, Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta go with Jeff Gordon at Sears Point Sonoma, Ca. at 4:30 E.T. on TNT.

Only FIVE time winner at this road course and probably the most overdue "top tier" race team IMO.

Four others have won it twice, only Tony is still active. (My man "Smoke" is starting in fourth position, JG 13th.) Gulp. I will still take Jeff for this one.

Jeff AND Tony are notoriously good at the Sonoma and Watkins Glen road courses. Anyone BUT Montoya. The consummate whiner, like Mario "was".

Good luck gentlemen. Don't forget they "double file" restarts from now on.

Please make your single pick BEFORE the start flag drops.

BTW- I am ONE UP on ALL you guys.

DON'T GET MAD, GET EVEN ! ;) (Had to rub your faces in it) ha- ha

Attn: MIKE Y

Think I'm going to "join" MySt again with an "alias" and pick Tony. Just kidding! ;)

Would love to see Jeff Gordon and "Smoke" go "head to head" in the final laps for the win.

"Contact" would be expected. Don't think Tony gives a "hoot" where his engines come if it came down to that. Not about the purse for these two right now, it's about the WIN.

Carl picked up first win last night on the Nationwide Series and I figure he can take the checkered again today. So Carl Edwards to win.

Please.............

Gerry Mac

Picks are CLOSED for Sonoma "Toyota 350".

Good Luck Gang !

JG, "Mr. DuPont" ALL THE WAY !

Good race guys.

KK really deserved the win driving a "mistake free" race.

Interesting how the drivers with "road course" experience almost always win. DUH. ;)

Tony is STILL the man! FIRST year as an owner/driver. AWESOME.

See Ya next week!

So close but no cigar. Have to love those side by side restarts. Chalk one up for the King good to see Chrysler/Fiat win one for a change. Talk to you guys next week. hope you all had a great Father's day. :cool:

So what do yall think of infinion overall? To me I do not like it, tracks to narrow, cars are to slow.But thats racing I guess.

NOT a fan of road courses myself. I know Jr. despises them. His road course record speaks for itself. IOW, not good.

Thank goodness there are only two per year. (Sonoma and Watkins Glen)

See Ya !

Gotta make my pick early.

My best friend of 45+ years 50th. B-day tonight. NO DRIVING, I promise.

Ditto Again. Tony Stewart for the Loudon win.

BTW starting positions are Stewart, JG, JJ, Kyle B, and Carl.

"Break a leg", guys. Oh, so "retro". ;)

I am 6 hours BEHIND New Hampshire's "zone", don't call me slow.

I'm STILL one up on you guys!

Latest posts