NASCAR Fun Picks Contest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LaRue is right. WTH doesn't NASCAR put a speed limit on these "mileage" contests too. BS.

JJ lost his second race in a row at Michigan because of this stupid gas rationing.

I came second with Jeff Gordon but no cigar. :(

Les- I see your point. (huh)

Nascar racing is by far the most competitive form of top tier auto racing, bar none. Most of the premier drivers are NOT fans of restictor plate racing and would prefer to go flat out on the larger tracks. I believe the double file restart was the best rule change they have made in years. Apologize for the "mileage" term I used. About that 400 mile "speed limit". ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Early pick on Friday for Bristol on Saturday is "Smoke's" right hand man, Ryan Newman.

Don't ask me why, just a hunch. Good Luck Guys!

BTW Guys - Current "score" is: swshawaii (3) Mookie* '03 (1) Others (0)

Just "reminding" y'all ! ;)

LETS GET READY FOR THE "DEMOLITION DERBY" AT BRISTOL. LOL

Attn: Mike Y

Yeah, I watched the Nationwide race live on ESPN Friday. Very good race and nice to see a "non" favorite (David Ragan) win. Thought "Krying Kyle B" got taken out, but Chase Austin's car had a tire go down. Hope the SC race today is as good. Good Luck Buddy, can't say I want KB to win though. ;)

Congrats Mike Y ! Never have disputed Kyle B of driving ability. Probably one of the best ever in NASCAR Sprint, Nationwide, or Truck Racing. Amazing. As for "people skills", needs to lose his "I problem". IOW, everything is ME, ME, ME. Mark Martin is way to classy to take ANYONE out just for a win. Probably why he is so well liked by everyone, still alive and successful today.

P.S.- Let me know when you go to Vegas ! Could use NFL advice and wagering "help". ;)

Nascar Sprint Cup has a "bye" week. Next stop Atlanta next Sunday Sept. 6

Have a great week "off" guys! :D

Great IndyCar race finish Saturday on the VERSUS cable channel. Usually bypass F1 and IndyCar Racing for the lack of close finishes. This one was EXCEPTIONAL at Joliet. (Chicago)

Hopefully they will replay it. Definitely worth watching the final laps.

Awesome Nationwide Series race today (Sunday) on ESPN2 at Montreal's Circuit Gilles Villeneuve road course. ANOTHER unbelievable finish. Definitely worth watching the replay tonight on the "deuce". (ESPN2)

Latest posts