FLORIDA GATORS RULE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan,

Justify your statement and back track all you want. You made the flag reference in a negative connotation. I took it with that intention in mind. Your initial intention was not to portray the rebellious pursuit of freedom from tyranny that the "Stars and Bars" can be taken to represent. You meant to say you think of us Floridians as stupid hicks, or did "play with your rebel flag", mean something else?

I do hope that God blesses you, and Michigan wins a national title in football next year.

STogie

Hey Terry (and other Gators on the board),

How'd you like that basketball game? GO NOLES!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...defending national champs with ALL 5 starters returning TEND to be "overrated"...

LOL your kidding right? Your including how good they are because what they did last season? I guess USC should be 1 or 2 with their record the last few years of football too?

NCAA tournament is all about luck and who you draw. Look how well the mid majors have done the last couple of years.

SThogiehog,

If my comment offended you i will apologize for it. However, i really dont appreciate you trynig to push your religion on to me. You doing that is just as bad as how you took my rebel flag comment. No, i dont feel all "floridians" are hicks or whatever, i was born in texas and have family down there....how am i gonna be a biggot (in which you were leanign to) when my GF is hispanic...come on now man seriously....

also..plz dont preach to me about the flag...ive served in both iraq and afghanistan and still serve to this day...

again, i did not mean to offend you for that comment, it was more or less meant as a joke..sorry if it offended you.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're cool. I'm not pushing my religion on you. It's just the way I feel.

I'm not preaching, some folks just don't know the background of the Confederate flag is all.

Thanks for serving.

STogie

Funny, I just came across this old post. Let me give you a little closure. Florida pounded Ohio 41-14, in a way that even I thought was not possible. They proved that playing week in and week out in the SEC is the hardest way to get into a national title game and the easiest way to win it. Also the BB team repeated, and looked great doing it.

GO GATORS!!!

Latest posts