7/12/10 UPDATE !!!!!! ----NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!! JULY 15th and 16th !! KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:supercool: That's great to hear, Todd. I really wish I could be there!:cry: I'll definitely be there in spirit!:banana:

Andy,

Sorry you had to cancel, But the reasons are More important than this !!!!

Thanks for the donation though and helping make this meet a success !!!

EVERYONE ELSE

I should be making the payment to the farm this week to lock us in !!!

OK OFF to making lanyards and Name badges, and welcome packets !!!!

Todd Z

RAY,

Got it !! your bringing 3 people including yourself ??

Thanks

Todd Z

UPDATE !!!!!

ALL OF US CAN GO TO MARKS FEED STORE ON THE 15th !! THURSDAY NIGHT !!!!

I got the larger room that sits up to 50 people !!!!!

We all should fit and have the whole upstairs !!!!!

LETS DO THIS !!!!!

I am working on the intanary for the meet now !! i will update in the next few days !!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Todd,

Hi Todd,

is it too late to sign up for the meet? I had work and other stuff pile on me and the registration slid off my plate. it is a lame reason but that is what happened.

Please let me know;

have a good one

Bob

Bob,

I sent you an email...

Todd Z

Don,

The registration is closed.... YOU can email me to discuss.... YOU can attend the farm, But we have 52 people attending the feed store, They seat 50... i can talk to them, and FORD told me they did not want more then 50 on each tour... we only have 1 tour...I can also talk to them.....

It would be nice to see you there !!

Ray,

I am crazy exited !! Cant wait !!

Todd Z

TO ALL THOSE REGISTERED !!! PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU REGISTERED WITH !!!

Thank you

Todd Z

We are getting close !! going to be a great time !!!

Todd Z

Have fun everyone. I know all the meets I ever attended were always great. While your in Louisville, take advantage and go the the Zoo. There is also some great BBQ to be found. I'd suggest checking out the Man V. Food and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives websites for suggestions. No guarrantees (had a bad experience with a DDD recommendation) but if your only there a few days it can be a good experience.

Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have. Wish I could be there. Has been worth every 1100 mile trip (one way) I have taken.

Enjoy all.

I can bring my camping dining canopy and table for the outdoor thing if you need.

Yeah the hotel thing was a change due to the fact the old hotel breakfast on the weekend stinks.

When I'm on the road I eat breakfast at McDonald's anyway. Unless there is a Waffle House where I can kill flies for sport until breakfast arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is one across the street !!!!!

As for outdoor, the farm has an indoor event building we use !!!

Thanks

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!

8 DAYS !!!

Todd Z

Latest posts