7/12/10 UPDATE !!!!!! ----NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!! JULY 15th and 16th !! KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100th post !!!

7 DAYS !!!

Todd Z

I'm coming in Wednesday evening. I'm too far away to get there on Thursday morning. But then I've always said that my ideal vacation is a motel room with ESPN, a cooler full of beer, and a bag of Fritos.

LOL Johnny.....

I will be there WED around 4 PM

Leaving Friday night...

Todd Z

LOL ray !

6 DAYS !!!!

Todd Z

Jennifer, Mr Toco (our puppy dog) and I will be leaving NJ on Wednesday morning and should arrive thursday afternoon early evening

cant wait

We will be there on Friday morning, stupid work, and should be able to meet with you all at the hotel to get sent up and all. If this is a problem just e-mail me or something and we will change it around no problem :supercool:. Can't wait to get there :driving:. O and let me know if we need to bring anything extra for Friday.

Zachary L.

Zach,

It should not.... Just find me.... i will be in the lobby......

Friday is take care of.... nothing to bring .....

Todd Z

Todd, My brother & I will be departing Boston sometime Wednesday early evening. (Wish we could have left Wednesday morning, but couldn't get off from work). We'll drive 600 miles Wednesday night, and stop in PA or Ohio. Thursday morning We'll drive the remaining 350 miles to Louisville, and depending on our arrival time, we'll meet you at the hotel, or at the Louisville Plant. Looking forward to a great time!

Cool deal joe !!! See you there !!

Todd Z

Thanks Jimmy !!! For everything !!

Todd Z

Starting to clean my ST now...which reminds me to put on my new decal...which leads to where the heck did I put it...which leads to this post. Can I get a new decal at the meet or easier to mail as before??

Sondra

sooooo...whos excited?

ill be doing some cleaning sometime next week to get it looking all spiffy and dark like... then when i get there... ill clean off 200miles worth of bugs yay! lol

Latest posts