7/12/10 UPDATE !!!!!! ----NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!! JULY 15th and 16th !! KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needing kid friendly, we would love the caves! We are willing do/go wherever, just need to be family friendly, although they are not babies either, ages 7 & 12. Plan as you see fit, the factory is a highlight for us!

After holding back on making the decision, thanks to the City of NY, It looks like I'm out.

After 10 years without a raise we finally got a contract. Then, the city tells us May 28 is the day we get back pay only to have them tell us we have to wait another two months.

I was hoping for this to get some needed work done, get tires, and plan a nice trip down.

It would have been nice to attend another meet as we did the first two but there is no way I can drive 700+ miles on old tires and bad ball joints.

:angry:

I can drive 700+ miles on old tires and bad ball joints.

I drove thousands of miles with dead lower ball joints and ancient (100k Miles) Michelin LSXs before I upgraded. Ex: Baltimore -> Toronto, Baltimore -> Chicago...

It can be done ;)

For those really into a road trip, we can drive to Bowling Green to visit the Corvette Museum.

Tom, during last year's meet, my brother and I took a side trip to the Corvette Museum. We really enjoyed the day. At the time, they were adding an additional structure to the facility which should be finished by now. We saw every Corvette from the very first models, up to current production models.

I actually got to meet Zora Duntov!

[Broken External Image]:

Vic,

No but I NEED a way to know your comming as ford needs a head count.....

Todd Z

Hey, lets go to the Louisville Slugger factory! And the caves, is Bowling Green far away? Also any barbequed pork products sound great to me... We could find a friendly restaurant and take over thier parking lot on Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening, and have a little Trac show. I'm sure we can think of tons of stuff to do. BC :haveabeer::haveabeer:

Bob,

We did the museum last time..... Honestly come the 15th I am going to have a heck of a time.... SO Once i figure who is still coming then we can plan some things.....

Todd Z

Todd,

Farm or not, Sue and I are going to be there.

What is the official deadline to get the required # of people?

(So we can "Officially" start looking at other activities in the area if needed)

Dave

Hi Todd,

I have blocked the time off from work so I can attend, but do you have an itiniary of eventsso I can plan?

have a good one

Bob

Well, what is the official days "planned" for this event. Is this a situation where everyone comes and goes, or is this going to be a all weekender?

Tom

Well WE ARE closer to making the farm for friday !!!!!!!

only need 7 more adults and we r good to go !!!!!!!

LETS SEE IF WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!

Todd Z

JohnnyO..

GOT IT !!

Todd Z

JohnnyO..

GOT IT !!

Todd Z

Dang, that was quick. Good ol' USPS.

I'll ask if I can pimp the meet on the Ranger board. If you just need bodies to make the count and anyone from western PA or eastern OH just wants to ride with me, that would be okay. Yer payin' for yer own hotel room though. Sleeping with me is not an option (I snore too loud).

I can't believe this. All these members and we can't even get 7 more to go. Come on folks.

There's plenty of you that are closer than I am to Louisville. You might not get this opportunity again.

Thanks Johnny....

Maxine I agree... Kinda sad realy..... I hope we can do the farm... Just makes it soo easy and takes a huge elephant off my chest !!

Todd Z

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WE are going to MAKE THE FARM !!!!!! A member here is making a donation that we can use to pay for the additional people we don't have !!! I will ask him if he wants to mentioned or not.

Thought you all would like to know !!!!

I will get the farm taken care of, get all the paperwork set and Make this a great meet !!!

We will not have the 100+ people or the high truck count as past meets but due to some generous members and the ones that signed up for the meet we can have the Farm as scheduled and have a great time !!!!!

Thanks !!!!

Todd Z

Latest posts