7/12/10 UPDATE !!!!!! ----NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!! JULY 15th and 16th !! KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This meet sound like fun. Because other with Sport Trac will attend?

I am in UK so such short notice I can not attend.

Thank you whoever host this. I will try to make maybe next year Sport Trac meet? Who do that one next meet?

Thank you whoever make next meet???

Now that I read the whole posting...sorry, you gary are taking donations and hosting this Sport Trac meet?

I'm sorry but my new Spoprt Trac is new to me and the UK what I see.

Maybe next year when you organize a Sport Trac meet I may be attend.

Meantime. Thank you for hosting this year Sport Trac meet but I can not attend. Maybe next year?

just wondering if there was anyway that this meet could be organized to include getting a local garage or offroad shop to do some mods while at the show. it would be cool if a shop could work on a body lift or install a chip for anyone who wanted that kind of work done.

Plance,

We have been able to do work in the parking lots and have done dyno days and things like that in the past....

Great times !!!

The sponsors that came to the events did sell and install their products, and MEMBERS have installed things for other members as well...

Todd Z

thats great, I know this may come out wrong but I will say so anyway, I usually don't have much fun at car shows when they are devoted to just one vehicle. I would like to come to the show with some money (if I have any by then!) and have some modifications made to my vehicle if possible.

Ray,

I have not asked any sponsors for help for the meet as of yet.....

Feel free to email Doug if he would be willing to do it....... I know he is not tuning St's any more so he may not be interested.....

Torrie does not have a mobil dyno...

Todd Z

hey todd, ill call them tomorrow after class

also, i think i know the answer, but i have a son that will be about almost 4monthes old... im pretty sure he wont be aloud in the factory right? or my 2yr old daughter...

Ray,

they BOTH can take the tour..... We had infants in strollers and young kids at all the tours !!!

Thanks for the pump up.... The registration is going slow......Hopefully it picks up !!!

Todd Z

Me too..... The farm keeps calling me......

The date is now held but if some one else wants to book it I will have a tough decision to make at that time based on registration.....

Thanks for everything man !!

Todd Z

todd, do you have any contact info for doug at bama? i cant seem to find it....

if you can send me a txt with the number ill give him a call

www.bamachips.com

Todd Z

Just a reminder that Doug is now a part of American Muscle and not operating independently as Bamachips anymore. As such, he might not be able to do these things without an OK from AM. He may not even have his trailer dyno anymore.

There is a mobil guy about 10 min from the hotel........ He sucked but it is a dyno.....

Dave !!

Thanks man !! See you there...

Todd Z

Andy SWEET !!!! glad to see your making it again !!!!

Todd Z

Latest posts