7/12/10 UPDATE !!!!!! ----NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!! JULY 15th and 16th !! KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK !!!

THE REGISTRATION PAGE IS UP AND RUNNING !!!!!

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ST MEET WITH THE CURRENT BODY STYLE !!!

PLEASE VISIT THE REGISTRATION PAGE AND PLEASE LEAVE VALID INFO SO I CAN CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION !!!!

HOTEL INFO IS THERE AS WELL !!!!!

THE NEW HOTEL SAID THEY ARE NOT PET FRIENDLY AND NON SMOKING, BUT WILL PUT SMOKERS BY THE DOORS SO THEY CAN GO OUT SIDE !!!!

PLEASE ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS !!!!

SEE YOU THERE !!!!

you can access the link also by visiting the HOME PAGE !!!

Todd Z

http://www.mysporttrac.com/mysporttrac/Louisville2010/reg.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI

We are going to be staying at the old hotel due to the fact that I am bringing my little dog. The new hotel is not pet friendly. The old one is giving me a better rate then the new one anyway

We chose the new hotel because people did not like the old Hotel. If people want me to block some rooms there I will do that too. Just remember if you stay at the old hotel you need to see me at the new one to let me know you are there.

Thanks

Rachel Z

Will do...sorry for for the price push, but my price doesn't include the pet fee $15. Rachel I will definately let u know we are there. Jennifer and I will be coming in Wednesday night, so if you or Todd need anything, please just let me know as I am willing to help.

OK FOLKS !!!!

We are off to a nice start !!! LETS KEEP IT ROLLING !!!!

Yeah the hotel thing was a change due to the fact the old hotel breakfast on the weekend stinks and they LOST their hotel rating......

No big deal but for a couple of $$ more I will give a new hotel a shot...

Since honestly this more then likely will be the last meet there !!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!

Todd Z

Todd,

I mentioned in another thread that I would not be able to go however, if my registration fee would help boost your numbers to get to the 100 required, I'd be more then happy to send it.

Let me know.

Jimmy,

It is not necessary, you can just make a donation to the site in that amount and it will be used for something to help sponsor other things at the meet......

OR wait till we get close and see what we may need if any thing..

Thanks

Todd Z

Thanks for your response. I'll send you a check to help out with costs.

I'll be there in spirit. Take a lot of pictures!

Jimmy,

members like you are the reason this site is so great and will be around for a long time, I thank you with the most sincere thank you !!!!

Todd Z

Sport Trac Members!

If you are still trying to decide whether to attend what will definitely be the last Generation I and II Sport Trac National Meet in Louisville this year, listen up!

Sharon and I attended the 2008 meet after we purchased our 2008 Limited. The people we met there were the same people you share comments with on this site and they are even more awesome in person.

Not only did we enjoy a great BBQ dinner with many other MySportTrac members at "Marks Feed Store", the tour of the Louisville Assembly Plant was one of the best automotive tours I have ever taken. The Ford people were great - informative and they even allowed us to take pictures!!

The next day we caravanned out to Huber's Farm. The "Show & Shine competition, a great lunch, sponsor give a ways and the chance to see everyone else's Sport Trac was a full day of fun!

Louisville also has great attractions - The Louisville Slugger Factory & Museum, Churchill Downs, and the Muhammad Ali Center to just name a few.

Here is a short video from that last meet.

We hope to see all of you there! :driving:

Greg & Sharon Smith

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ds1-E-JOXVI&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ds1-E-JOXVI&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

hey todd,

you should make greg & sharon the official my sport trac video team.

awesome job on the video of last years meet. :supercool:

Gary I don't make any one do any thing, if they offer it as a favor to support the site that is great !!!

We do need some one to make a video if they wish it is allways welcome !!!!

Todd Z

I wouldn't care who did a video, but if it could be feature length and on a DVD for sale through the website that would be awesome!! All aspects of the meet, owner interviews and some shots of our Tracs would make for a great time. No I'm not volunteering, I know as much as a caveman when it comes to the technology stuff. BC :supercool:

gary s, Bob C, and all members,

Sharon and I plan to be shooting video at the upcoming meet. We have a little side business we call Award Video Service and mostly do weddings.

The reason I posted the video here is hopefully to motivate more members to sign up!. I know the deadline is in June, but I know from experience that Todd needs cash now to put everything in place.

Everyone, if you know you can make it, commit now so Todd can get a handle on how many to expect.

The video has already had 100 views in its first day so I know people are looking at it.

Sal A did a very nice DVD of the last National Meet and I was proud to contribute a bit of low quality video to help him out.

If there is enough interest we will put together a DVD shot in Hi-Definition, but we will be recording the event no matter what.

Greg

greg,

i guess todd took my compliment toward you for the nice job you did on the video the wrong way.

i thought it was great for promoting the meet. again good job

Gary i got that, But I will not ask any one to do any thing, The people that are going to the meet are going to support the site and have fun.

I on the other hand will be running, organizing and NOT having fun, it is a hard job a process. I have yet to relax at any meet sit down and just Talk with people..

SO I don't want to take that away from any one, if THEY want to volunteer then i will gladly accept their help.

Todd Z

Hi Todd,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meet. I have just made a donation to the forum (in lieu of attending), and wish all the best and a great time at the meet. :haveabeer:

Thank you to all that make this forum a positive experience.

Joe

Latest posts