Woman's outfit gets her pulled off plane

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill V

Reaction score
FYI. Did she deserve to get booted?

(And let's see how many posts are made on this thread before someone makes a comment about her looks, rather than her situation with the plane. I'm guessing it won't be many. :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably some unattractive woman flight attendant or passenger sitting next to her was upset because she never gets looked at...

Seems like Southwest is starting to have alot more PITA attendants that enjoy kicking people off the planes.

I saw nothing wrong with her attire.

Probably some "holier than thou" type that can't bare to see a little skin complained, and Southwest felt that it had to do something.

TJR

I just saw her on the Today show. She was attractive but not drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing the same outfit (supposedly) and it sure wasn't that bad at all. Mainly a pretty short skirt.

I think the airline was way out of line.

That is absolutely retarded. I HATE how conservative some americans can be! If she was on Air Germany or something this definately would not have happened!

Probably some "holier than thou" type that can't bare to see a little skin complained, and Southwest felt that it had to do something.

Regardless of whether your misspelling of "bear" was intentional or accidental, it certainly was appropriate! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She had to listen to a lecture about her dress. Are you kidding me? I think women, for security issues, should be required to be naked on a plane. J/K.

Seriously, a lecture? She is 23 years old for F'ing crying out loud. 23 years old and a total stranger gives her a lecture? I would be filing a lawsuit over that one.

That is absolutly horrible. She was not wearing anything revealing at all.

Tom

This is news why again?

You really do not know? This is about the bill of rights. Are we going to allow a corporation step on our rights and are we going to hush this?

Tom

they said she had a bra on, how about panties ?????

Maybe some old hag was jealous.......:rolleyes:

Todd Z

My God. Can you even fathom the implications if she decides to go to Circuit City and not show her receipt as she exits while in that outfit? Every lawyer in the nation would be salivating. :rolleyes:

She should definitely sue. Maybe the dress was short and the shirt was tight but it's not like it was see through or anything. I think the airline should worry about the safety and security of the passengers instead of a miniskirt. People complain about the littlest things.

George