Woman's outfit gets her pulled off plane

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She had to listen to a lecture about her dress. Are you kidding me? I think women, for security issues, should be required to be naked on a plane.

Tom, there are plenty of women we no not want naked at any time:lol::lol::lol:

I've traveled in the air a far amount of times. Sitting in airports during delays you see MUCH more revealing stuff then what she was wearing.....Pilot to co-pilot, we're going down, lol

The video clip I saw earlier had a bit with a Southwest ad from when they started up, with stewardesses in short shorts. I guess the stewardesses got a little older.

And yes, there are plenty of women you do NOT want to see without clothes. Some things should just be left to your dreams, or nightmares!

If you don't show them your ticket, they have a right to inspect under your clothes. :)

Seriously, they have a right to refuse to serve her. She has a right to her money back for not being served. She has the ability not to be subjected to a lecture by getting up and walking away. She has a right to sue them for any loss or pain she feels they caused. A jury can decide if they actually caused her any harm.

And the rest of us can think a little bit less of Southwest for acting like idiots.

When it is warm here, the Polish girls wear far less than that!

When I flew into Poland from Chicago in January, there was a lady in a tube top and jeans. She was a little larger up top than the lady in this story. She pretty much gave everyone a show during the long flight to Warsaw. Her grand finale came as we were getting off the plane. Somehow, as she pulled her carry-on out of the overhead compartment, the bag caught on her blouse and pulled it down to her waist. She was facing towards me and I was two rows behind her. Of course a bunch of the guys on the plane cheered and she was very embarrassed. I guess on Southwest she would have never left Chicago, but on Polish Airlines, this was completely acceptable.

Oh...did I mention...I LOVE THIS COUNTRY! :)

When it is warm here, the Polish girls wear far less than that!

Reminds me of what a friend of mine who used to live up in a town in the Yukon Territory says about life there--"There were lots of attractive women in town, and when it got warm there, those women walk around town naked! Then again, it NEVER got warm there." :lol:

OK...I agree, Southwest had no right to pull her off the plane or ask her to change her clothes if nothing was being seen. If anything they should have told the complainer, that if she didn't like it, then she was welcome to take a different flight.

But why sue? How was she 'damaged'? OK, so she had to listen to a lecture. Big Fat Hairy Deal. She's been on TV now and is getting publicity out the ying yang. I promise, this young lady has not been harmed in any way shape or form.

How come nobody that looks like that ever sits next to ME on planes?

The lady with the tube top had nothing on the Ukrainian woman who sat next to me. She was married to a guy in the US. They met in an internet chat room when she was living in the Ukraine. I should have never given up chat. :)

I think there was a panty missing issue.

I saw the clip on the Today Show-- they made her stand up and show her outfit, and when she sat down, they had to blur what was exposed by her short skirt while sitting before she crossed her legs. I cracked up laughing at the hypocrasy of Pretty Boy Matt arguing that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way she was dressed, but yet his own network had to blur out her crotch.

You are all missing the point. She was not visually repulsive, it was the smell. Yep, a case of missing panties.

For her to sue at this point is ridiculous - you work at Hooters, how can you be embarrassed? You wear shorts that went out of style in 1987, they are orange and much like they say pot is a 'starter drug' to coke and more - this is just the first step in your journey to being a full fledge stripper. Oh, wait, she is in college, she's most likely going to be a teacher - teaching your kid. And we wonder why the school systems in the US are going to hell in a hand basket, nobody is checking resumes!

Remember Hooters Air? I believe the pilot announcements went something like this,

"In the unfortunate case of a water landing, your stewardess can be used as a flotation device."

and

"We are approaching our destination, please return your stewardess to the upright position."

OK - and now the big question. If you had a 23 year old daughter would you be proud of her dressing like that? Rednecks need not answer because your raging hormones thinking about your daughter will cloud your answer.

JT#14

Edit: Nevermind.

One question to those who applaud the outfit: Would you want your daughter wearing that? Or would you want guys on a plane clapping and cheering as your daughter's top fell off?

As for the lawsuit, give me a break. She dresses for attention, and for better or worse, she got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its legal in Ontario where I live to go Topless for woman.

So first off.... How great is it to live here.... hahaha

Second... I see nothing wrong with what she did. Why should she be aske to leave... Do I ask the woman that smells like mothballs to get off the plane? NOPE! Do you ask the guy that is wearing pants that are to tight even for Bon Jovi to get off the Plane? NOPE.

A young, pretty good woman (not wearing Panties) dressed like she wants is asked... I see much wrong with this.... Last time I checked this No Panty thing is common... Yes it is... There is pictures of Celeb's all over the world getting out of Cars... So if Brittney Spears or Paris Hlton was on the plane would they have been asked to get leave the plane? NOPE!

She will sue and She will win... and she deserves to win. Its a sad state of affairs that the world has come to this...

Does anyone remember the commercials from the 70's for the airlines?? It was all about sex appeal and the Flight Attendants were there to sell the product... They were called Air Whores in the 70's by many.... Funny how the years go by and less and less is aloud... You can't say words now you have to use the first Letter instead, you can't wear a certain outfit...

Its GARBAGE!

Sorry boys just my RANT!

Whit

Would you want your daughter wearing that? Or would you want guys on a plane clapping and cheering as your daughter's top fell off?

This is not about my child, your child, or your neighbors child. You wife is someones daughter. Keep that in mind when you are doing your husbandly things to her.

That is not the point. She is a human being that is an adult that can make decisions for herself. If a woman't top accidently fell off, I would not clap and cheer...unless she did it on purpose.

Again, this is not the point. This grown woman decided to wear clothing she felt looked good on her. I do not think what she wore made her look like a whore. She looked presentable. Regardless if she wore panties or not, it has nothing to do with this. There are no laws saying that you MUST wear panties. She was embaressed in an airplane in front of many people. She was lectured about her dress. This was not her father lecturing her or anything, just a total stranger. For all we know, the lecture was a play for the guy to look up her skirt. We really do not know.

Simply put, unless there is a rule that to fly you must wear a long skirt or pants, they treated unfairly and they will need to pay for what they did to her.

Tom