SUCCESS !!!! NY LONG ISLAND MEET OCT 10th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE !!!!!!

They on 2 out of the 4 places I checked are calling for EARLY AM rain.... We are planning on getting there around 10 AM and start the meet around 11 !!!!

What are all your thoughts ??

Do you want to wait one more day ???

thoughts ??

Thank you

Todd Z

I probably saw the same reports you did. The 2 I saw both called for the rain to stop in the morning with alot of afternoon sunshine. Guess it could'nt hurt to wait another day, you know how dependable those overpaid meteorologists are. I'm sure everyone who is going will be checking the board.

Hey, I really don't care one way or the other, I'm detailing the truck Friday so I'll just have to "speed shine" it when I get there. Waiting till Sunday is good. My schedule is flexible, but the wife needs to know so she can shop on Sat or Sun. I'll follow the majority!! ;)

Todd, is that wait one more day for the weather report or wait one more day to have it on Sunday. I'm sooooo confuuuused.:D

I lost my EZ up in the wind yesterday but I have another one at work.:angry: I will bring it, I can't make it on the 17th but do what ever you think is good.

Since we are starting at the park at 11AM i think we should be good to go !!!!

I will check the weather all day..

Todd Z

Just got done loading up the Sport Trac with the Drinks, Grill Chairs and table.

Going to ice down in the morning before I hit the road.

See everyone there.. Gary, See you at the Bridgeport Ferry.. 0900 hr boat.. and anyone else that might be taking the Ferry..

Todd, Call if your going to postpone it 'til next week..

THE MEET IS GOING ON !!!!! We will be there about 10:30 to set up !!!

We will start the meet at 11AM !!!!!

When ever we finish is the end !!! people are welcome to come back to my house if they like for drinks afterwords !!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!

You can call the number listed in the sponsors section for Zabteck if you need any thing tonight or tomorrow before 10 AM...

IF you need my cell number, Email me for it !!!

Thank you !!

Todd Z

P.S Lunch, COME BUY any way next SAT !!! we can BBQ at my house !!!

Todd Z

Hmmmm, thats a rather interesting idea! I will be in the area as I have to go to Rutherford, NJ at some point to pick up a brush guard I won off of eBay. After that (or before) is totally up in the air. :)

Come here first, and I will take the drive with ya.... LOL

That would be a waste of Ferry ride money and probably 3 hours of driving....

but your welcome to come here .....

just let me know....

Todd Z

Safe trip !!!

I am getting the hero at 10, loading the truck and should be there by 10;45

Todd Z

Latest posts