SUCCESS !!!! NY LONG ISLAND MEET OCT 10th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary,

Cans of flavored whip cream don't count !!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!! :lol::lol:

Todd Z

Mike, Thanks

OK, This sounds great !!!!!! We have everything we need, if you want to bring something else feel free !!!

NOW LETS RALLY THE TROOPS !!!!! This is going to be a great meet and a good time !!!!

Thank you to all !!!! I will let everyone know the time but I think we are set to go from 10 am to dusk !!!

I will also let everyone know by wed or Thurs about rain, but so far the day looks clear !!!

Thank you to all !!

Todd Z

Todd count me in. I'll be coming with my evil twin brother. We'll have Doritos, chips, and cheese doodles. Let me know if you need another canopy or folding tables.

For the Northeast New England folks considering the Bridgeport - Port Jeff Ferry, the departure times in the morning are 7:30, 9:00, and 10:30. The cost is $51 for vehicle & driver, additional $14.75 for each adult passenger, kids under 12 free. The cost is a little bit high but it does avoid driving around through NY. The ferry trip takes 1 hour and 15 minutes. Port Jeff, where the ferry ends, looks to be about ten miles from the park. For reference Google maps says from Bridgeport to the park; 1 hour 45 min, via the ferry, or 1 hour 59 min driving around. (This does not take into account the New York traffic). What does everyone think?

Ok, I will bring the grill and Soda.

Do we want 2lt bottles or Cans?

I am looking at getting to the Bridgeport end of the ferry ride for the 0900 ride over. the next one will be at 1030. Who is going to be going over? Please email me ([email protected]) or post here..

Rampo,

It all depends on the day.. I know I was going to drive to Todd's house one weekend. and when I was just before Bridgeport, there was a traffic report that said there was a huge traffic jam. so I took the ferry.. the ferry is a nice ride. the kids love it. and a whole lot less driving..

I will be taking the ferry there.. and maybe even home, depending on time.

Sal A,

Cans would be better since no one is bring cups, Glad to see you are comimg and bringing the family

Rachel Z :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bringing some ford promo items and the family in the escape :banana:

let me know if there is anything else needed

Updated !!!!

Keep them going !!!!

Todd Z

Hey, has anybody thought about any salads or anything? Potatoe+egg, cole slaw, macaroni? Mary, my wife, makes this really great spinach and strawberry salad(sounds wierd, but man is it good) Let me know and I'll have her whip up a cauldron full...

Bob,

The hero comes with Mac and potato, mayo and must and dressing...

IF you want to bring any thing other, i will not say no, but I don't want to see any thing go to waste...

Todd Z

I'm in and will bring charcoal and possibly a grill.

I'll also bring along the fixings for a massive salad with grilled chicken...!!

Rich, That works !!!!

Thanks for making the trip !!!

Todd Z

Todd I won't be able to go I am having an unplanned surgery Friday and will be home recooperating for the next week or 2. Hope everyone has a great time and take lots of pictures!

Vic, That sucks.... So are you canceling the PA trip then too ???

Todd Z

If I need more time then a week, yes that will be cancelled as well. I'll have more info from the Doctor on Friday then i'll know how long I will need to be home recooperating.

Well,

I wish you a speedy recovery man !!!!! take care of you..... i hat hearing about this, i thought the last one was it !!!!

Feel better !!! Feel free to call if you home in bed !!!

Todd Z

Victor, get well soon. As far as the weather goes the forcast is partly sunny high 68 low 49.:banana: Just to confirm the address is it:

799 Saint Johnland Rd.

Kings Park NY 11754

I hate getting lost thanks.

Every place says something different for the weather for the meet !!!!!

We will check it on Thursday and make a call then...

Since we will have more BBQs we are doing BBQ !!! We will add chicken to the menu !!!

Todd Z

Latest posts