SUCCESS !!!! NY LONG ISLAND MEET OCT 10th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK,

The Permits are approved and we have these dates booked for the park !!!!

Please let us know if you going to make it, we are deciding how we will handle food and stuff..

Either pick up a hero and do some BBQ or something..

May ask each person to bring something and then we are all set..

ONLY out of pocket is the parking fee at the park which I believe is $5 or $7 bucks for the day !!

The park will be the same as the last 2 times, Everyone had a great time !!!

The park isn't that far from CT or MA or NJ, (About 3 hours)SO let make this a great first LI MEET!!!

DIRECTIONS are on the parks web site...

We may have a registration page for this or will just wing it !!!

WE ARE ALSO GETTING sponsors together to see what kind of prizes we can give away !!

Thanks !!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good...

OTHERS ????

Paul you get my texts ???

Todd Z

Cool Gary and Joe !!!

Axx,

This is for ALL www.mysporttrac.com members and the members of the sites we support or partner with !!

ALL are welcome !!

you going to come from GA ???

Todd Z

If in the USA. I will be there..

I was supose to be in Denmark by then.. but things are not healing as fast as the first foot.. So i might be there..

Waaa! I wanna go!:(:(:(

Still working on a scheduled date for Seattle area. Not much response to my queries, but oh well. I will see what happens, hopefully by next month!

And Todd, don't think I don't love driving the trac. Here is an example - we just got back from Quinalt Resort, 120+ miles from home, good 3 hour drive (one town 25 mph for several miles), anyway, we left her tennis shoes there. Wife was bummed, but got excited when I told her I would drive down there for her next weekend!:cool:

Yea baby! Gonna take the trac to the beach! Couldn't over the weekend, rain for the trip there.:banana:

But I still wanna go to your meet! Good luck, hope for sunshine, and lots of trac's showing up. Don't forget plenty of pictures!:cool:

Hmmm, sounds pretty good. I will have to check my on call schedule first but I would love to go! As far as food goes are we brining stuff for ourselves? or are we trying to have a big group feast? Does anyone have a website for the ferry or can tell me how much it costs? Thanks!! :cool:

I will try to make it, I am in MD now, although I want to move back to ATL asap. Need to get back there and keep an eye on dingo, need to make sure he doesnt paint his interior blue or something crazy like that.

Latest posts