Kalama group poll

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TJR,

I completely agree. Our rights are protected as long as we do not take away the right from someone else.

Again, I call you a jerk and say you molest pigs in an outhouse. You have the right to not have that said about you. That is taking away your right of "the pursuit of happiness". Me calling you a name makes you unhappy. I am taking away that right.

Ultimatly, as you said, it comes from respect...the lack of.

In a way, it is censorship.

Tom

I am all for free speech. You have that right. You don't have a right to not be offended by something (ie a manger scene in a public park). I wasn't attempting to say that criticization is wrong, but misplaced can really come back to bite you. In this case, someone is criticizing Kalama for doing what she does. If she had posted the same pictures on MyST.com as she had on a private site, then yes, criticize away.

You don't have to like what somebody does, but as long as they are not doing anything illegal or against policies of the place they are in, then it becomes her opinion verses yours. You can debate each other until you are blue in the face but as soon as criticizing starts, the debate turns childish (see "you're a poopy-head" or "my dad can beat up your dad").

Like Cayman and others have said, it's repect or lack there of. If this thread had started as "Kalama has the right to do what she does, but to all things their place and this may not be the best place..." it may not have gotten to this place. If people had respected her in the other thread, again, we wouldn't be discussing this here.

Right, R Shek, as I said, my point about criticism and opinions was meant for everyone...from those that posted the first (presumed) negative things, to those that bashed them for posting it. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, fine, feel free to discuss the differences as adults. Just keep it civil and keep it constructive, and never forget that we have the right to our opinions and thus we WILL disagree.

TJR

This is still active? Woah...

I realized how stupid the argument was a while ago. I even sent Ape a few bananas for his trouble.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I, with the exception of this and the bananas, bowed out 7/19, Tommy buddy. There's something about a turbo covered in Zaino that makes all the world's problems go away... :)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: