Kalama group poll

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven W

Reaction score
Okay, I post something about Kalama and I get 51 replies, more replies than I have ever gotten ST related. Sounds like this poll is in order.

How many of you think that Kalama should put her group on yahoo back up?

I vote 2 thumbs up.

Hey, if a beautiful woman wants to show revealing pictures of herself for free, who am I to complain? :rolleyes: Who cares what her motives are?

As others have pointed out before, Kalama has never posted on this site in a negative manner. She has a lot more class than some of the regulars here do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah I happen to think what was in it for her. She likes posting the pix and we like to look at them. Who wouldn't like the compliments that she gets.

Hey BTW, Tracnyak, I read your signature. I like it!

I think we should first apologize collectively. If she setup a group to share images of her with or without clothes, who are we to judge her?

I would like to see the group back up, not only because of the pics (C'mon you can find tons of adult rated pics floating on the web) but rather because it was some sort of friendly complicity between members of MyST.com.

I think we should first apologize collectively. If she setup a group to share images of her with or without clothes, who are we to judge her?

Nobody judged her in the other post. There were no comments from myself aimed at her. My original comment in the other post was a opinion that I had based on what I see on this site everytime her name is mentioned.

I, on the other hand, did have comments aimed indirectly at her. And, with the exception of my addendum after Tom C's post, they still stand. You won't find a chocolate eclaire backbone here.

I, on the other hand, did have comments aimed indirectly at her. And, with the exception of my addendum after Tom C's post, they still stand. You won't find a chocolate eclaire backbone here.

I am sure you have a backbone of steel on the internet but if you were face to face with her, you would have never made those comments. You are a gutless and hateful person who makes boards like this less enjoyable to visit.

Ape Out.

She stated when she placed the site on the net, that it would only be there for a short time. The negative comments about her appearance and the cat calls made may have hastened her taking it down, but the result is the same.

We should respect her decision to remove the site.

I am sure you have a backbone of steel on the internet but if you were face to face with her, you would have never made those comments. You are a gutless and hateful person who makes boards like this less enjoyable to visit.

Ape Out.

When you work face-to-face with constituents daily, who feel that the world's problems begin and end at your desk, you learn to have thick skin and a backbone of steel, to use your term.

As for being gutless and hateful, I am not afraid to answer to you nor anyone else. The reality of the situation, as I see it, is a bunch of married men (save some singles) staring at some woman on the internet. I feel, as a committed man who is deeply in love with my girl, that this is not only disrespectful to your other, but it continues the objectification of women that the women's rights movement has fought to resolve for the past fifty years. The photos, which present Kalama as no more than an object, serve only as to be presentations as a woman as an object. That, in of itself Ape, is my problem. I work and to to school with women who could wipe the floor with most men. I respect their abilities more than I would ever respect a figure in a bikini. As I said before - cleavage ain't gonna save the world. I thank God that Sandra Day O'Connor used her black robe to made a difference in the lives of men.

Honestly, Ape, a comment like yours would never be said to my face. Don't feel too big about yourself. As for the response in the other thread, let this post stand for both.

I agree Nelson, but the fact that she posted a ":(" after the shots at her proves that those comments whether they were the cause of her shutting down the site or not, were still wrong.

Ape Out.

When you work face-to-face with constituents daily, who feel that the world's problems begin and end at your desk, you learn to have thick skin and a backbone of steel, to use your term.

As for being gutless and hateful, I am not afraid to answer to you nor anyone else. The reality of the situation, as I see it, is a bunch of married men (save some singles) staring at some woman on the internet. I feel, as a committed man who is deeply in love with my girl, that this is not only disrespectful to your other, but it continues the objectification of women that the women's rights movement has fought to resolve for the past fifty years. The photos, which present Kalama as no more than an object, serve only as to be presentations as a woman as an object. That, in of itself Ape, is my problem.

Honestly, Ape, a comment like yours would never be said to my face. Don't feel too big about yourself.

Well, no one asked you what you thought, and since she wanted to do it, what give you the right to defend her? And as for objectification of women, it is funny to see someone so passionate defending it yet still calls his wife "my girl".

Oh, and the feeling too big about myself, you just proved my face to face comment. Thank you for that.

Ape Out.