Kalama group poll

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, no one asked you what you thought, and since she wanted to do it, what give you the right to defend her? And as for objectification of women, it is funny to see someone so passionate defending it yet still calls his wife "my girl".

Oh, and the feeling too big about myself, you just proved my face to face comment. Thank you for that.

Ape Out.

When you're deeply in love, she is mine and I am hers. It's called exclusivity, and it is prevalent in committed relationships.

If you haven't noticed, both of us have extended jabs through the medium of the internet. Neither of us has any right to speak about either's ability to go toe-to-toe. However, should we find ourselves at a meet, we will continue this like civilized men.

Ape, nobody asked what you thought about Adam either. A lot of members here are a little too eager to start fights with other members. Nobody said anything wrong or hurtful to her or, more importantly you, so you should probably just stay out of it.

Civilized men of what time period? I say pistols at dawn, and Adam, if you survive, you can defend me in court from the law suits I'm sure to face by Ape's family for suggesting this idea.

Adam, try to justify it all you want, it's still objectification of women. And about the meet comment, :lol:, see backbone comment.

My point exactally GccST. When people just blindly thow out opinions without thought, this kind of crap happens. Nuff Said.

Ape Out.

Jeff, I'd probably take my paces and fire one in your direction. How soon you forget about those Volant install comments. :)

Ape - Sorry, unless you can give me some substantive proof that supercedes the ties of a committed relationship in re: "my," I'll file "justify it all you want" under the carries no weight file. If you'd like to continue this in person, my e-mail is in my profile. I have a nice long distance plan and a cell with free weekends - I'll even incur the connection. :p

In reality, this is simply a stupid differing of opinions on the internet. Ape and I are both outspoken and, although I don't know him in his daily life, probably both quite cynical. He has shown this before on here, as have I. We're the kind of folks that make threads, now and then, worth reading over a beer and bowl of cheetos. Somewhere in Voltaire's writings or a book on him (thanks, college, for implanting a cloudy idea of history), there's a line like "although I disagree with your opinion, I will fight for your right to possess it."

I'll tell you what - Kalama, despite my opinion, if others want to get a gander of you, do them a favor and give them what they want. I don't have to look, and someone said above, it'll probably make others' days just a little better. With China touting its abilities, terrorism around the world, hurricanes making a mess of FL (just for you, Ape ;)), and a quagmire in the middle east, any and every little bit of happiness helps. You're happy when you take the pictures, folks are happy when they see them, and for a moment, life is actually a little more worth living. And that in itself is worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the post was supposed to be really easy. yes means she should put the board back up, no means she shouldn't. its not really that difficult guys.

A moment of silence please....

<font color=white>q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

</font>

I have been known to piss people off, the last thing I would ever do is insult someone's looks. Being a short Fat Redhead, I have been called more names then someone could imagine. I know how it hurts, I am not that big of an A-Hole to offend someone that way. I might call you stupid, ignorant, retarded, jerk, etc. but I would never call someone ugly.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The most unattractive woman in the world has someone that thinks she is sexy, in my opinion, that makes that person beautiful in my book.

Tom

I have been known to piss people off, the last thing I would ever do is insult someone's looks.

I will reinforce - I never insulted her looks. I insulted her motives for showing such photos to the members. If you go back to the original comment back when, you'll see this is the case.

In the end, however, I do retract and all comments re: Kalama. To be honest, if this is the biggest problem I have in my life (it isn't), I consider myself pretty happy. Again - Kalama, for the sake of your many fans, set up the group again. My opinion and beliefs aren't imposed on others, despite seeming like I was Rick Santorum for a while.

Peace.

changed my mind....I have no real "public" opinion

now play nice you boyz! :lol:

As a woman who frequents this website, I find there is no need for the postings/photos on MYST.com. We are all here to discuss the one thing that brought us together-OUR SPORT TRACS. Yes-we compare our pets, our children and other vehicles among other things...but when certain members, like myself, feel that certain posts are offensive-we can cause a ruckus...well you know what!?! GET OVER IT! She, Kalama, should have thought ahead at how her posts may affect some people. I guess she didn't. I would rather not look at her posts or even see posts from her if that is her purpose-self serving "oh, look at me." If she wants to post she is more than welcome to discuss het truck and/or be helpful when someone has a question. I do not in any way need to see her a** in a picture w/ an ST in the background. Tell me, would any of you married men and/or single men, even women, with children who "promote" her want your little ones seeing these posts on this supposed "family oriented" website? Please, someone define "family oriented"...

Oh-I almost forgot-thank you, Adam, for having your brain in the right place.