Jobs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proccess control Instrument Tech..Presently semi-retired. I have some offers of going back to work, with my skills outside of the industrial plants. I have really enjoyed domestic engineering, after 36yrs in a chemical plant.:lol:

I make Grave stones (tombstones) for a living. been doing this since I'm

8 years old. started in the family buisness. I also do granite countertops

as a side job.

Paul H:D

I am currently working for a Caterpillar Dealer and run the used parts dept. Mostly do sales from internet leads. I love my job because I don't have to deal with rude customers and the company is excellent. Before this I was an installer for 12v aftermarket accessories in automobiles and exterior/interior modifications. Before this I was at a Honda dealer as a New Car PDI Manager. Before that I was a help desk technician for IBM in LI. Left there because I had to work most holidays and weekends. Before this I washed commercial/heavy machinery vehicles from a mobile unit. Before this I was doing clerical and research administrative duties at Bankers Trust in front of the Twin Towers in Manhattan. Before this I was going to school and then after packing bags at a grocery store/delivery. And also door handing out real estate contact cards. I love trying different things. :wacko:

Public servant/state government worker: Director of Industrial and Health Sciences Education section, Division of Career Education, MO Dept of Elementary and Secondary Education for past 10 years. Oversee/manage/provide leadership for 8-person section, $6.5 million funding assistance, ~2400 teachers in secondary (high school) and post-secondary (community college) technical education programs in trade and industrial, engineering technology, industrial arts/pre-engineering, health sciences, and customized business and industry training.

In my previous life I was polyurethane foam manufacturing process engineer (13 yrs) for a couple of tier I automotive seating companies.

Retired from IBM 12 years ago. Retired from a software company 1.5 years ago.

Now I am kicking back but starting to get a little bored. I need a new hobby.

Security Assocaite in a multi million semiconductor company. They let me play Team Leader when the boss goes on vacation.:huh:

Retired teacher w/ a BS, MS, and 1/2 way to a doctorate-Also little common sense, according to some ! And I don't know what I want to be -when I grow up!:blink::lol:

I am an assistant newspaper editor. I also do all of the reporting and writing on local government issues in addition to my work with the editing.

Also going to school trying to finish my master's degree in political science and public administration. So you can see about how much free time I have right now... lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality Control Technician for General Motors, Spring Hill, Tennessee.

Finishing College for Emergency Medical Technician, Columbia State.

I.E.; Mike Wilson, Q.C.T., E.M.T.I/V. :p:lol:

Latest posts