Jobs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Service Writer with CarMax for almost 6years fortune 100 company. Im the guy everyone goes to complain to that there car is broken.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Elecitrical Engineer and Electronics Technician by education.

Computer consultant as a job.

I don't have to worry about what I'm gonna be when I grow up coz I'm never growing up.:lol:

10 YEARS DOING COMMERCIAL AC.HAVE A AUTOMOTIVE AC SHOP ON THE SIDE. RIGHT NOW I AM A SHIPPING /RECEIVING MANAGER FOR A COMPANY THAT MAKES THE SET TOP BOXES FOR HOTELS AND A IRIDIUM PHONE SYSTEMS FOR EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT :).

Engineer for a Video-On-Demand company (design and develop the software that runs on settops and back in cable companies headends that allow for the storage, purchase and streaming of VOD content).

Oilfield reclamation and remediation consultant

Registered Respiratory Therapist, presently working for Kaiser Permanente in the Central Valley, CA. Also do per diem work for the local Level I Trauma Center.

Technical writer. I document proprietary software designed in-house by a third-party claims administrator. I'm also going back to school to learn graphic design.

I'm a delivery driver in a box truck for Montgomery County Department of Liquor Control, in the State of Maryland. I deliver beer, wine, liquor and kegs. All types, names and brands of everything. Its county controlled. June 07, I will be there 3 years.

Retired instrument tech in chemical industry (34 years)

Working now as a contractor for a four year project ensuring installation, commissioning and operations of completed project.

Working contract pays a lot better :D

Terry

I am a CSSA IT/SME for Qwest Communications International, a CWA/ALC Union Rep, a new Daddy, and a student going to school for a BS in Criminal Justice

Industrial Maintenance (Toolmaker by trade) for Warner-Lambert / Pfizer/ Johnson & Johnson or whoever buy's the plant next !!

Latest posts