Jobs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Student, Aerospace Engineering, Logistics & Aviation Management

Advance Auto Parts, Sales Associate

MSgt US Air Force -- I currently build web sites to support training exercises for NATO troops preparing to deploy. My previous 19 years I was a Communications Planner/Program Manager. I am Assigned to the Joint Force Training Centre in Bydgoszcz, Poland. I am currently the first and only member of the US Air Force stationed in this country. :cool:

I am a supervisor of 63 people for the largest aluminum company in the world named "ALCOA". When I am not doing that, I am a fireman and an EMT. :D

I'm an Industrial Engineer with the company that makes the premier fighter aircraft, F15 and F/A18; C17 transport, GPS bomb guidance units and various other military stuff. We also make commercial jets that all of you have flown in at some time in your life. Been in the profession 34 years now, 10 years with Boeing.

BS Electrical Engineer from Univ Mo - Rolla (Soon to be Missouri S&T)

Minor in Economics

Work as an Electrical Engineer for a conveyor company in Jonesboro, AR.

Prior to that, I was an Avionics Engineer and Fleet Operations Engineer at American Airlines, Tulsa OK.

Loaded Package Trucks for Big Brown in Rolla while in school...

Anybody hiring?

Jeff C...War Eagle!! Auburn Logistics grad myself. You playing in the Logistics golf tournament next Friday? Let's meet for a drink next Thursday night if possible. A mini-ST meet. LOL.

Active MSgt USAF.

Current duty title is: Manager, Command Contingency Plans and Programs.

In a nut shell, I source bodies in the comptroller career field to deploy to hostile environs. I am their best friend :blink:

Editor of school Math text books. Currently working on a 6th grade book due out in 2009.

Work for the nation's leading elementary school text book company, based out of Orlando, FL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a Conductor with Amtrak --- what is it with "trac/k" with me--- ??? sport-trac, railroad track-- Amtrak --- Ex-lak (ooops- wrong word--ex lax sorry)

re: Jobs by BCBYRD,4/16/2007 20:25 CT

I'm a Conductor with Amtrak --- what is it with "trac/k" with me--- ??? sport-trac, railroad track-- Amtrak --- Ex-lak (ooops- wrong word--ex lax sorry)

Hope it all runs on schedule...:rolleyes:

I'm an IT Administrator at Regional headquarters of a large, $3 billion Fortune-500 corporation with major intrest in Energy, Mining and Construction industries.

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts