Beat a Chevy Down

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why everyone's panties are in a bunch, I've crashed into things plenty of times, and the Trac is fine.

hehe Harley Davidson motorcycle enthusiast - definition - someone who wants to call attention to themselves "look at me look at me! I have a loud and obnoxious noisemaker to draw attention to myself"

Is the Villiage Inn in Leamington, Ontario still there?

Lord, I miss that place!!!

(I used to live in Detroit!). Just across the Bridge, Eh?

That is the first place I saw The "Three From Canada"

Later to be known as the band "Rush"!!!

Geddy, Neil, and Alex!

Great White North!;)

At times like this, I recommend chocolate milk with those cookies.

2eca926f93a515a1216f9971f6664ac1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Darin,

Not quite accurate on the definitions (actually way off)...

Sure there are those with open pipes on their bikes that like to do that, blipping the throttle incessively at stoplights...that really, REALLY annoys me also.

I suppose the same could be said for ones that like to, say, hold their front brake and light the rear tires? "Hey, look at me, I'm an attention whore! Please oh please look at me!":lol::lol

The medium age HD owner is actually your age now Darin.

I would try to explain the differences but it would probably get lost in translation. If you like, I could post your original definition, your name, address, phone and email on a few bike sites to see if there are any locals to you that could do a better job in explaining? The internet is so impersonal you know. I'll pause for your decision because if you're anything like me, I don't necessarily like uninvited guests or calls.:lol:

Let me know.

Wasn't this thread all about beating a Chevy Cavalier 4 cyclinder? a 2.2L Engine? 140HP. I sure hope our Sport Trac can dominate that high HP engine. In fact probably with very little effort or skill. I don't think I'd be so proud of that at all.

Chops do you think that you are special because you take our names, put them in google and find information about us? Is this your way of teaching us somthing? Get a life and stop threatening the to improperly use someones personal information, oh and BTW, wanna race?

Latest posts