Beat a Chevy Down

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
Yesterday while going home, had a chevy Cavilier with a 3.2 5 speed, try the trac, sorry to say that he got his ass kicked. I actually let him get ahead a little and then got into it, reeled him pretty quick and left him looking at the piss on chevy Calvin Sticker, thanks to the new X-Cal2 mod from Wayne. :) We hit the next red light and he bowed his head and gave a wave admitting his defeat to a Trac. It was a great feeling.

I planon getting a few more soon, also will be posting a couple burntout clips when i get some one to film it for me.

Duece

i had a run in with a civic last night (it must be the exhaust) siting at a red light he started to jump forward so i followed light turned green and we left he had it off the light but as the tack approached 6000 it was over passed his rice burner. when we got to the next light he just kept looking and i guess trying to figure how a 4x4 truck with mud tires and a roof rack kicked his a@@. light turned green we did it again except we got to a good 20mph roll and took off. it was over at that point he could not pass me for nothing at the next light he would not get next to me the best part was the girl in the passenger seat was laughing:lol:

A 2005 F-150 along State rt 72 tried to get passed me but had this bewildered look on his face why he couldn't. Guess it must be the EE X-charger under my hood :p

For sure lucky you didn't hurt yourself, or worse somebody else.

This just happened a few blocks from where I live.

<a href='http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/story.html?id=9dbab2b6-3c19-4d73-8e8c-1d427eaf40e5&k=41911'>http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/story.html?id=9dbab2b6-3c19-4d73-8e8c-1d427eaf40e5&k=41911</a>

Last edited by a moderator:
yep it can happen. i do not go out looking for races but when it happens it happens i did not go over 80 mph speed limit was 60 mph and this was at 11:00 at night not many cars on the road

wow mark... another edmonton owner... i thought i was the only one on here...

I notice we have similar ipod installs...well done.

Kewl street racing! I'm so glad once a week they have open drags at our local race track for 7.00 a run. It's getting really popular as it's keeping more and more of the street racers OFF the street pulling stunts just like this.

This thread is worse than the burnout contest, and of course street racing is very dangerous to innocent bystanders. Bragging rights is not worth the cost of a human life.

Hi Big D, Great to see another Edmontonian!

I'm a bit sensitive about street racing as my 2nd car is a motorcycle. Nothing like being the smallest vehicle out there to make you aware of just how dangerous others drivers can be.

My view is that it doesn't matter how great a driver you are, the guy you're racing against might not be quite as skilled. Having them crash because I was foolish enough to race would be pretty tough to live with. (See the link I posted above)

You people really think that preaching to him on a web site is gonna stop him? Either congradulate him or move on. I say go Deuce, teach that Chevy a lesson. I know more people who have been killed by drunk drivers than street racers (in fact, I don't know anyone who's been hurt or even wrecked street racing, while I know 3 kids from my town who were killed by drunk drivers). So for all you preaching, have you ever done anything stupid? Let he is without sin, yada yada yada and so forth.

Racing from one traffic lite to the next is a far cry from drag racing anyway. You show who has the most "scoot" off the line. No big deal. You don't need a car next to you to drive like an a$$. I do it all by myself.

You are going to tell me that some of you have never "raced" if thats what you would call it from one light to another? Put the pedal to the metal ever?

As long as this site remains an open forum, everything is open to debate. What fun would this site be if there were no differences in opinion?

Here's a link for you to review, Jeff C and Big D:

Relax people. Live (and let live) a little bit. :huh: He didn't appear to do anything threatening the lives of fellow citizens. There's a difference between getting on it a bit on occasion and racing through traffic. And short of an entire engine change, there's almost nothing you can do to an ST to make it accelerate in a dangerous way. Not exactly challenging like a 2000 lb Cobra with a 700+ hp side oiler 427.

Latest posts