Beat a Chevy Down

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven, if that "physcoanalysis" comment was intended to me, then there is no need for a check because I wasn't physcoanalyzing you. Physcoanalysis would probe into the reasons that you feel the way you do, how you feel about those feelings, and what in your past might have made you feel the way you do. It's an awareness building exercise and one which I am NOT qualified to participate in.

What I did with you was comment on your attitude and beliefs, comparing them against societal norms and expectations. I didn't try to get to the root of those attitudes and beliefs.

See the difference?

TJR

It was not used against you Michael, but it did underscore the point that you're not 16 anymore (obviously you forgot) and need to grow up.

And hey, I know I didn't get to you, but potentially someone else reading this out there that won't respond, did get it.

What I did with you was comment on your attitude and beliefs, comparing them against societal norms and expectations. I didn't try to get to the root of those attitudes and beliefs.

See the difference?

Well I guess I owe you for an english lesson as well then?

It was not used against you Michael, but it did underscore the point that you're not 16 anymore (obviously you forgot) and need to grow up.

And hey, I know I didn't get to you, but potentially someone else reading this out there that won't respond, did get it

The fact that you went to my projects, googled my name and found that I have a son is pathetic, so dont try to cover the fact that you were using personal facts against me by trying to say you are teaching others a lesson.

You're right, I am not 16, I am 25, so therefore I should grow up, and I hope when I am 60 someone is still telling me that. (here comes the comment about not living that long because the way I drive)

Twice now Ive been told I am immature so it must be true, mabey you both should look at the ridiculous responses and ask your self how mature you are acting.

Last edited by a moderator:
let this madness stop i will try not to drive in any manor above. i need some money for rest of my lift and tires and i will roll over everything :lol: i get your points let's all stop this bickering i think people are saying things just to annoy others.

[Broken External Image]:

And hey, I know I didn't get to you, but potentially someone else reading this out there that won't respond, did get it.

...and maybe someone that "got it" no longer agrees with you because of your maturity (or lack of).

Give the guy some slack. We all have made mistakes in our lives. Anyone that grew up in the 60's and 70's that drove Chevelle's, Torino's, Mustangs, Nova's, Chargers, etc. that says they never raced is a liar. I am sure, there are exceptions to every statement, but street racing was common.

Just because you seen the error of your ways does not mean you have to "teach" others abut thiers. Let them live thier lives and you live yours.

Tom

Yesterday while going home, had a chevy Cavilier with a 3.2 5 speed, try the trac, sorry to say that he got his ass kicked. I actually let him get ahead a little and then got into it, reeled him pretty quick and left him looking at the piss on chevy Calvin Sticker, thanks to the new X-Cal2 mod from Wayne. We hit the next red light and he bowed his head and gave a wave admitting his defeat to a Trac. It was a great feeling.

I planon getting a few more soon, also will be posting a couple burntout clips when i get some one to film it for me.

Duece

Go to Ford Truck World, You wont be chastised for everything/anything over there, Kudos and keep those ricers in line.

Just because you seen the error of your ways does not mean you have to "teach" others abut thiers. Let them live thier lives and you live yours

Amen to that.

Let's don't go there Caymen.

I suppose you're going to get out there and do this to?

You know, I would expect this on a musclecar-vette-Z board, but a truck board?

I'm not trying to 'teach' anyone anything (especially you), but I will respond to all you fool cagers that try to kill me with all your mature (or lack of) driving skills.

I suppose you're going to get out there and do this to?

Nope, but if someone tries to hole shot me, they will be behind me, not in front. How is that any different then racing? How about a guy going 10 under the limit. When you pass them, do you not speed up to get in front of them?

You are drag racing.

Tom

so its only accepted to race, go fast, speed, burn rubber or any other traffic infraction if you are in a sports car?

(response No Raven, thats not what I am saying blah blah blah)

i use to race all the time when i was younger and fuel was $2.50 for race fuel 1/4 mile times 12.43

[Broken External Image]:

Nope, Raven, you don't owe me anything. We all owe things in this world to ourselves, our families, our communities, and our country, in that order....I don't know you, and I don't directly fit into any of those buckets.

TJR

Latest posts