"Tolerant" NYC Liberals React to McCain Supporters

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Johnson

Reaction score
Video: How "tolerant" and "inclusive" liberals in New York City reacted to the "diversity" of having McCain supporters in their midst:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nQalRPQ8stI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nQalRPQ8stI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Everyone claims to be tolerant until they find something they can't tolerate.

Anyone that "snaps" to a political pole and sees the other "side" as just that...the other "side" is a small thinker; someone who is easily brainwashed. They are what is wrong with this country today. They are the fuel and the fodder for the bipartisanship that has logjammed our government.

If you are reading this, and you look at the "other side" as evil, then YOU are the problem.

TJR

Acording to the left, you have freedom of speach, unless you disagree with them, then you must be silenced.... that's why they are pushing to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine on radio. That is why the denigrate Fox News. That is why the feminists are attacking Sarah Palin.

The liberals are Pro-Choice except when it comes to guns, schools and retirement.

I'm sure there is hypocracy on the Right.... but I can't really think of any off the top of my head.

The liberals are Pro-Choice except when it comes to guns, schools and retirement.

Ironically enough, the conservitives are Pro-Choice except when it comes to Gay Rights, Abortion, and freedom of speach.

Tom

Ironically enough, the conservitives are Pro-Choice except when it comes to Gay Rights, Abortion, and freedom of speach.

I don't care if you're gay. Abortion is murder and it's the Left that is pushing for the Fairness Doctrine. So, you're point was?

I don't care if you're gay. Abortion is murder and it's the Left that is pushing for the Fairness Doctrine. So, you're point was?

Just talking from the other side. That is all.

Is abortion really murder? Depends on how you look at life and when it starts and when it is recognized as life.

You and I may agree on when life starts.

Just because it could be made illegal does not mean it is going to stop. Only through proper education is when abortions can be stopped.

Why don't you be part of the solution? Adopt 10 unwanted children.

Tom

So tell me, when does life begin?

- At birth?

- At the 3rd trimester?

- At the 2nd Trimester?

- At Conception?

If a baby becomes a human at birth, does a human born at 30 weeks deserve more than a "fetus" does at 30 weeks? Both can live outside the mother. What's the difference? What about 39 weeks? 41 Weeks?

At the third trimester? So one-day before the third trimester it's not a life but a "cancer" or a bunch of autonomous cells? Then magically overnight becomes a life?

The second trimester? So at 92 days, it's not a life, but at 93 it is?

First Trimester? A heartbeat can be found at 18 days. A closed circulatory system at 21 days. Brain waves at 6 weeks.

Ability to feel pain at 9 weeks.

Unique fingerprints at 14 weeks.

Most women won't know they will be a mother until after the baby's heart is beating.

Approximately 45 generations of cell division occur in the average human before reaching adulthood. 41 generations occur before 41 weeks since conception.

Anyone who cannot fathom how a clump of cells is a baby only after birth is so full of themselves. There are children alive today that were born less than 24 weeks into gestation. 24 weeks is 2nd trimester.

The unique clump of cells that resides, thrives in the body of the mother has a combination of DNA from the mother and father that can only be called Human. It has 23 chromosomes, 50,000 genomes from each parent and unlimited potential. It's not a "clump of cells" it is a unique human life, indisputable by science, indisputable by God.

"If my kids make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby" - Barack Hussain Obama

Pretty much sums up all my inward and outward hostility towards that "Christian" that is the Democratic candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America, the greatest nation on earth that he wants to "change".

Psalm 139:13-16. For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them.

Deuteronomy 27:25a - Cursed is he who accepts a bribe to strike down an innocent person.

Jeremiah. 1:5. Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.

It is crystal clear to me that Abortion IS MURDER.

Last edited by a moderator:
At conception.

The bible scriptures are meaningless. Not everyone believes what the bible says. That is like trying to argue the Koran, Book or Mormon, or any other religious publication you have no faith in.

Keep the bible out of government.

Tom

Acording to the left, you have freedom of speach, unless you disagree with them, then you must be silenced.... that's why they are pushing to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine on radio. That is why the denigrate Fox News. That is why the feminists are attacking Sarah Palin.

Claims by both sides that the other is intolerant of free speech. Read this piece and then decide for yourself which side is less tolerant of "free speech"?

Monday, October 13, 2008

The coming liberal thugocracy

By Michael Barone

COMMENTARY:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors," Barack Obama told a crowd in Elko, Nev. "I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face." Actually, Obama supporters are doing a lot more than getting into people's faces. They seem determined to shut people up.

That's what Obama supporters, alerted by campaign e-mails, did when conservative Stanley Kurtz appeared on Milt Rosenberg's WGN radio program in Chicago. Mr. Kurtz had been researching Mr. Obama's relationship with unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers in Chicago Annenberg Challenge papers in the Richard J. Daley Library in Chicago - papers that were closed off to him for some days, apparently at the behest of Obama supporters.

Obama fans jammed WGN's phone lines and sent in hundreds of protest e-mails. The message was clear to anyone who would follow Mr. Rosenberg's example. We will make trouble for you if you let anyone make the case against The One.

Other Obama supporters have threatened critics with criminal prosecution. In September, St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch and St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce warned citizens that they would bring criminal libel prosecutions against anyone who made statements against Mr. Obama that were "false." I had been under the impression that the Alien and Sedition Acts had gone out of existence in 1801-'02. Not so, apparently, in metropolitan St. Louis. Similarly, the Obama campaign called for a criminal investigation of the American Issues Project when it ran ads highlighting Mr. Obama's ties to Mr. Ayers.

These attempts to shut down political speech have become routine for liberals. Congressional Democrats sought to reimpose the "fairness doctrine" on broadcasters, which until it was repealed in the 1980s required equal time for different points of view. The motive was plain: to shut down the one conservative-leaning communications medium, talk radio. Liberal talk-show hosts have mostly failed to draw audiences, and many liberals can't abide having citizens hear contrary views.

To their credit, some liberal old-timers - like House Appropriations Chairman David Obey - voted against the "fairness doctrine," in line with their longstanding support of free speech. But you can expect the "fairness doctrine" to get another vote if Barack Obama wins and Democrats increase their congressional majorities.

Corporate liberals have done their share in shutting down anti-liberal speech, too. "Saturday Night Live" ran a spoof of the financial crisis that skewered Democrats like House Financial Services Chairman Barney Frank and liberal contributors Herbert and Marion Sandler, who sold toxic-waste-filled Golden West to Wachovia Bank for $24 billion. Kind of surprising, but not for long. The tape of the broadcast disappeared from NBC's Web site and was replaced with another that omitted the references to Mr. Frank and the Sandlers. Evidently NBC and its parent, General Electric, don't want people to hear speech that attacks liberals.

Then there's the Democrats' "card check" legislation that w

So tell me, when does life begin?

- At birth?

- At the 3rd trimester?

- At the 2nd Trimester?

- At Conception?

I say when they get their driver's license. But that's just me.

R Shek,

Quick question for you: Is capital punishment murder too?

I've heard many pro-life folks claim that it isn't and that the Bible says it is okay because "Thou shalt not kill" really doesn't mean killing. No, they will say that it means "murdering" and capital punishment isn't murder it's punishment.

My point isn't that you are right or wrong, just that the Bible clearly isn't matter-of-fact on all this stuff.

Case in point, you quoted Jeremiah. 1:5. "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..."

Okay, when exactly was that? When did God know me, or that unborn baby? God knows all; all that has been and all that will be. That means he knows all of our unborn children before they are even concieved. Is contraception in God's plan, or man's and an afront to God? Seems to me that since we have free will, and we do have contraception that there are millions on "unconceived" souls that God has known, that may never be. You can disagree, but you see my point, and that point is that...

...religion and quoting the Bible starts one down a slippery slope. Either you believe and follow it all, or you don't. For example, do you believe in and support contraception? If you do support it, then there are those that can (with validity) use the Bible to show you how you are wrong.

TJR

Is contraception in God's plan, or man's and an afront to God?

Actually, yes, contraception (except for the "rhythm method") is a no-no for Catholics.

I figure anyone who reads anything too literally is bad for the world. Except of course for airline mechanics.

But isn't that human nature? We take things literally, or loosely translate them as required to serve our immediate needs?

Okay, when exactly was that? When did God know me, or that unborn baby? God knows all; all that has been and all that will be. That means he knows all of our unborn children before they are even concieved. Is contraception in God's plan, or man's and an afront to God? Seems to me that since we have free will, and we do have contraception that there are millions on "unconceived" souls that God has known, that may never be.

You can even take that a step further--Every time a guy hits on a woman, and she turns him down, there's one or more "unconceived" souls that God has known, that may never be. So is a woman turning down a man's request to have sex with him in God's plan, or an afront to God?

:lol:

You can even take that a step further--Every time a guy hits on a woman, and she turns him down, there's one more more "unconceived" souls that God has known, that may never be. So is a woman turning down a man's request to have sex with him in God's plan, or an afront to God?

All those poor spilt, spit, and swallowed souls. :eek:

And when the Dallas Cowboys punter kicked that football into the groin of the Arizona Cardinals rusher yesterday, who knows how many more souls may have lost their chance to enter this world.

Come on, Cowboys fans, say it with me--That blocked kick was an afront to God!!!! :lol:

Abortion is so low on the priority list to most Americans. Why is it always brought up? The economy has crashed! Do you rummys hear me?? Who gives a flying s*%t about abortion views right now?? McCain and Obama havent mentioned it in the debates?!!

We are at war!! Remember??

How petty can you get. We need to repair our standing in the world. We need JOBS!!!!!!!

The working people in our country are hurting like never before. Millions are LOSING thier homes. Who gives a F**k about an issue that no politician is gonna touch with a 10 foot pole. We have serious SERIOUS issues at hand here and the next administration (Obamas) is going to have to clean up the mess.

Quit living in the past you Right wing freaks. You had your run and your boy failed MISERABLY. Thats right MISERABLY. This is friggin AMERICA baby. A country which was founded for the premise of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM> Not one groups version of governance.

The religious (fundamentialists) right have possibly put America in such an economic, and sociologic hole, that it may never climb out. We have an effect on the ENTIRE worlds economy now. Irresponsible politicians who put religion FIRST have NOT the judgement to lead the United States government in any way whatsoever.

I know for a fact you wing nuts will be voting Obama once you are behind the curtain in the voting booth. You cannot be that UN patriotic.

Get ready! Change is coming!

Obama