Sometimes I really hate wally mart!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears that Mud has made an assumption:

It could happen, therefore it is happening.

It also appears Mud has the opinion that ONLY handicapped folk work for Wal Mart.

Oh well... maybe he should work for Wal Mart... or does he already?

So, the fact that all employers take advantage of somebody, and WallyWorld only employs hadicapped folks, then WalMart takes advantage of handicapped folks.

I get it now. ;)

grump

Okay. I'll stop.

Sorry for the personal attacks.

Wow...FKent...Mud updated his post, you might want to do the same, because I appreciate your posts and want to see you stick around.

The updates I gave had to reflection on either you, TJR, Kfent, or any other. If updating a post is a crime, we are all doomed.

Second, maybe we should all update our posts.

Mud, I never said it was a crime. I just noted that FKent said you performed some name calling, it seemed he returned that in-kind, but upon review of your post I saw an update and no name calling.

I assumed that IF you did in fact call him a name, that you must have thought better of it and updated your post, and that FKent might want to consider doing the same.

I am sorry if I offended you.

TJR

INSTEAD of updating my post...

I want to add:

Unfortunately, it's like a playground... sides are taken and the last one on the other side of the playground is considered a loser... oh well... I stand for what I believe and sarcasm and other form of attack will not keep me from it.

I assumed that IF you did in fact call him a name, that you must have thought better of it and updated your post, and that FKent might want to consider doing the same.

I never called him a name, he is referring to:

Oh well... maybe he should work for Wal Mart... or does he already?

for a second, I thought I was in the thread about the kid found alive in the mountains... so what I said made no sense...

Maybe this is better:

If I can help it, I don't shop at Wal Mart, but they are all thats really left of my town...:)

TJR:

I respect your thoughts.

Mud, the Penn & Teller show spoke about the misconception that WalMart has driven out the mom and pops. Most were driven out decades ago by the malls, then by big-box stores like Home Depot and Lowes, etc.

They profiled one guy that kept a WalMart out of his town, but alas, all the mom and pops were still closed down. Why, because of the malls, and the three other WalMarts within 20 mile driving distance.

So instead of bring a WalMart into his town, and hire tons of people, and keep the residents from having to drive longer distances to malls and to other WalMarts, he kept them out...great job.

TJR

Latest posts