Rear Ended Again Tonight - Hit and Run - Illegal Alien

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to hear that. I do not technically belong here. My mother is directly from Germany and my father is 3rd generation Swiss. None of my family had anything to do with the early days of this country. But I digress. :)

Tom

Its extremely fustrating. I will prosecute if found. But insurance will cover the damages abd wave the deductible, according to my allstate agent.

Probably not a carjacking, but they were probably stealing stuff from the construction site, or perhaps they worked there?

Rule 1. Anytime someone tells you they don't want this to go on their insurance, or offers you money instead of their license, or insurance information, they either don't have insurance and/or they are doing something illegal. Alsways call the police or you will never see them or the money again.

...Rich

I was hit and run on in Tulsa in 2000. Sux hardcore. They never found the scumbag even though the guy behind me took off after him and got a licence plate number and make. The plates matched the car. The address was an abandoned house with a mailbox.

1992 Buick Century (mine) vs a 1979 T-Bird (his). Did $3500 damage to a $2500 car. I fixed it for $180 including towing. Close but not perfect paint match.

I know what you're feeling. At least the guy got out and said something to you. My guy.... pulled over, then kept going. Asshats. All of 'em.

I feel like I did the right thing. I did stay on the phone with the police and didn't follow him into the dark construction area.

Even the Native American wasn't native if you are willing to go back far enough.

Actually, you have that backwards. Except for the very first generation of American Indians who came from other lands, all of them are Native Americans. So are all the people whose ancestors came from Europe, Mexico, Asia, Africa, etc., but were born here.

My ancestors came to America in the late 1800s. I was born in America, America is my native country, and I am therefore proud to be Native American.

If you go back far enough all the continental land masses were joined together so in effect everyone belongs here. ;)

BillV,

Not backwards...that's what I was trying to say.... That even the so-called Native American immigrated to this land from elsewhere if you go back far enough and thus their claim to this land isn't necessarily any more valid than anyone elses.

TJR

TJR, although I agree that there are definite similarities between what you're saying and what I am, there is a key difference in our focus: You're saying that American Indians have no more claim to this land as anyone else, while I'm saying that they have no more claim to the term "Native American" than anyone else who was born here. But yes, in general, our sentiments are in agreement with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he had a weapon, he could have shot the illegal alien in the foot and captured him. If we had a sensible government, they would have paid him a bounty (reward) for being a patriotic citizen and helping catch the illegals.

Our country is literally being invaded by illegal foreigners and no one seems to care.

If he had a weapon, he could have shot the illegal alien in the foot and captured him.

Are you kidding? With our liberal court system he or his family would sue you for everything you have and they would win. Don't forget this is the country that still has 2 border patrol agents in jail for shooting an illegal alien transporting drugs into our country.

BillV, you summarized my statement well and I appreciate yours. You are right, the term "Native American" should be offensive to anyone born here.

TJR

It is amazing how many legal immigrants here on the Job sites SAY they are illegal to get the special privilages....

I think the guy was walking toward you so you don't call the cops and was trying to threaten you.

Glad your ok and that the truck will be fixed...

Todd Z

Big Al said:
He repeats, 200, 400, 500, then a 1000. I said dude, I'm calling the cops.

Richard L said:
Rule 1. Anytime someone tells you they don't want this to go on their insurance, or offers you money instead of their license, or insurance information, they either don't have insurance and/or they are doing something illegal. Alsways call the police or you will never see them or the money again.

I would have taken the $1000. :D

Are you kidding? With our liberal court system he or his family would sue you for everything you have and they would win. Don't forget this is the country that still has 2 border patrol agents in jail for shooting an illegal alien transporting drugs into our country.

This is plain wrong. Why should illegal aliens have any rights?

Treat them like the invaders that they are.

It's a good thing you didn't panic and stepped back as he moved towards you. It is also a good thing you are alright. He was probably debating with himself if he could take you or not, and then decided against it & ran. You are lucky to be here to share this story. Some might think I am being a little dramatic, but it is sadly true. Glad to hear your alright.

He repeats, 200, 400, 500, then a 1000. I said dude, I'm calling the cops.

Tell him you will take his $1000 and while he's counting it, call the cops. Continue to play the "can I borrow $20 routine" until help arrives or have numerical tourets syndrome and keep yelling out numbers in multiples of 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100 depending on what green backs he is counting.

Latest posts