NASCAR PICKS "RESET"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mookie '03- Oops! Sorry, not used to early picks, you were the first one this week.

Congrats, looked like another "snooze cruise" for #48. U R leading at 2, with 4 to go.

That's OK. I almost changed to Ryan Newman at the last minute because of his pit stall location. And I don't like to pick the favorite, so I didn't pick Jimmie. I'm glad I stuck with Denny!

What did you do on your camping trip?

Beauty about camping and "roughing" it are the limitations. Enjoyed the getaway immensely and took in the finest nature has to offer. Aside from all the I-Phones, was removed from "civilization" for a couple days. My only regrets were forgetting my camera and toilet paper. (LOL) Of course there was plenty to share! Also recorded all my favorite sports on my Tivo. Good thing, had a couple great NFL games that the four major networks NEVER replay.

My pick for Talladega is Dale Jr. Huh? Needs to make amends for a forgettable year, and has had great success at this 2.66 mile "restrictor plate" track.

One of the MEANEST and fastest super speedway tracks. Can't forget Carl Edwards horrific crash from last year.

Coverage begins at 12 EST* on ABC. Good Luck and pray for safe racing.

*Daylight Savings Ended.

IMPORTANT- REMEMBER TO REPLACE ALL YOUR HOUSE ALARM BATTERIES !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BB- FIRST POST BUDDY. 11/1/09 - 3:16 ET

Check the time and date, pal! Yeah, I picked Jr. Felt sorry for 'em. LOL

Nov. 8, 2009 / Texas Motor Speedway Dickies 500: Carl Edwards

It's time for Cousin Carl to win!

Going with "Wild Thang" for the Texas 500. Kyle B, the guy most of us "love to hate" going for the never achieved clean sweep the same weekend.

He won the Truck and Nationwide races this Friday and Saturday. Made those wins look EASY, passing cars at will.

JJ may "Seal the Deal" today, with a finish of ninth or better and his 184 point Chase lead.

Coverage at 2:30 ET on ABC. Good Luck Gents.

BB- Ya keep saying that but .... U R still watching. Penske's "other" Busch brother won. (Kurt)

Kyle B ALMOST pulled off the weekend "trifecta". Ran out of fuel with 2 1/2 laps to go. What rule changes would make NASCAR more exciting to you? The governing bodies of ALL major sports are changing the "tradition" we're accustomed to. Next is instant replay in MLB. OMG.

PS.- Is there ANY more competitive form of auto racing? Gave up on F-1, IndyCar, and NHRA. Drag racing is ridiculous with the shortened 1000 ft. track IMO.

OK Dudes ! Only two races left. "Mookie '03" leads with two picks.

If he wins today, it's over, and he wins "the balls". Oops, I meant "nuts". ;)

I'll take Edwards for a weekend "DOUBLE". He's had a really disappointing

Sprint Cup season thus far. Maybe can make some amends today at Phoenix.

Coverage @ 2:30 ET on ABC. Good Luck Gents !!!

Seems Brad Kesolowski is making a new "enemy" every week he races in the Nationwide Series. Denny Hamlin vows to "take him out" next week. See the interview, "What's wrong with this kid?" @ Nascar.com

P.S.- Where is everybody today ?