NASCAR PICKS "RESET"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swshawaii

Staff member
1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
2 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Here's your chance again, guys. Pick ONE winner from the 12 finalist drivers for the final 10 Sprint Cup Chase races for the championship. 1 in 12 chance, dudes.

Drivers may be chosen more than once for a race. One pick per member, each race.

Winner is determined by the person picking the most winners of the 12 remaining races, regardless of who wins the cup. One and only prize is a (6) gift pack of Macadamia Nuts shipped to your door. (And bragging rights) I will "split" the nuts in case of ties, and personally monitor ALL the picks online.

Deadline for each race is ONE MINUTE BEFORE the green flag drops. Thanks and Good Luck !

P.S.- All info regarding starting positions, records, injuries, etc. @ NASCAR.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah. I'm pickin' "Smoke". Surprised? ;)

Green flag drops at 2:15 E.T. on ABC. (Deadline @ 2:14)

Break "another" leg, BB ! (Carl Edwards) ;)

OLD GUYS RULE ! (Over 50) MARK MARTIN STILL HAS IT !

CONGRATS TO THE CLASSIEST AND MOST GRACIOUS DRIVER IN NASCAR TODAY.

Last week MM said , watch out for Montoya. I think he was right.

NO WINNERS TODAY. SEE Y'ALL NEXT SUNDAY @ DOVER !

The "Monster Mile 400" @ Dover. 1 P.M. EST on ABC. Going with Jimmy J. Phenomenal record here. Almost like Tiger at Augusta. Took me a while to accept JJ's squeaky clean, pretty boy image. Three straight cup titles? No denying. Cale Yarborough three-peated '76-'78. Cale vs. Jimmy, no similarities whatsoever. How Nascar has changed. Granted,Team Hendrick is the best equipped and funded in Nascar today. Roush/Fenway is a distant second. Gibbs, a lap behind the two. Believe the real "sleeper" in this Chase is Montoya. Seems to be the driver to watch, as of late. Good Luck.

If you guys need "tips" or "hints" on picks, my first one's free. LOL.

Kidding. Definitely luck involved here. See ya next week. Steve

SCORE AFTER RACE TWO:

swshawaii (1)

others (0)

Hi Gang! My pick for the the Kansas 400 is "Smoke", again.

Coverage begins 1:00 E.T. on ABC. Good Luck!

AMAZING win for Logano in Saturday's Nationwide race after last weeks Dover SC "tumble".

Only one worse I can remember was Rusty at Talladega '93.

Joey blew by Kyle B. like HE had NO2. (Kyle's drink sponsor is NOS)