NASCAR PICKS "RESET"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know NOTHING when it comes to the NASCAR drivers. I may recognize some names, but and clueless for the most part.

So I will do it the ol football way, I pick the driver with the prettiest helmet....

BB- Between Danica and Montoya, think Danica is the better looking "girl". Kidding. ;)

Shucks guys, winning NEVER gets old ! LOL

Congrats MIKE Y ! LaRue, good call, but no cigar.

Damn, wish I were in Vegas. (Not really) ;)

Thanks swshawaii, only got to watch the beginning of the race and the end due to the fact I was putting up a ceiling fan and trying to get it balanced so it wouldn't shake so much. No such luck, got fed up and watched the end of the race. Hard to get good quality fans nowa days. so much for Hunter fans. :angry:

MIKE Y- I've had a "Casablanca" ceiling fan for 30+ years. The ONLY time it's off is when it's cleaned. I usually "reverse" the rotation during our "chilly" Winter season in Hawaii.

Record ALL TIME low temp for Honolulu is 53 degrees. BRRRR! ;)

Good Moning Gents.

California 500 at Pepsi today. :huh: Coverage at 3:00 E.T. on ABC

C,mon guys, only six races left. It's getting lonely at the top. LOL

I'll take JEFF GORDON, born in Vallejo, Cali.

Only one win this season and overdue. PepsiCo is also one of his major sponsors.

Good Luck @ SoCal.

P.S.- Outstanding 60 minute special on Team Hendrick Motorsports prior to race coverage.

If you missed it, I can mail you a DVD copy. No shame, just message me. Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW ! Only MIKE Y and BB this week?

You "others" throwing in the towel? We're only at the halfway point. ;)

Mookie '03- JJ may have been a good 'un.

Leading with 100 laps to go. :(