NASCAR PICKS "RESET"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Mookie '03" a NO SHOW. Good Luck BB & La Rue !

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Jimmy is turning this "Chase" into a SNOOZE.

Four straight championships would be awesome though.

"Mookie", u r going down next week! At least for a "tie" *

Seriously, an early congrats, VERY hard picking a winner in this format.

Maybe I'll think of something "easier" next season.

Catch You Guys for finale next week !

* Mookie, even if I tie you, you STILL win the nuts. Can't "win" my own contest, can I? ;)

Too bad we can't cheat at this. Not!

Looks like only "missing in action" MIKE Y, and myself can tie Mookie for a tie-breaker. (If Mookie loses and one of us wins the Ford 400 final Sunday)

I'll make my pick Sunday, to keep this interesting. (Yawn)

Mookie, IF you win, your "choice" of the following:

1. Almost new OEM Rear Sway Bar. I'll finish and paint it ANY color you choose.

2. Slightly used OEM Front and Rear Shocks. (Only 46K miles)

3. BOTH. You pay shipping. (Or I'll pay YOU for disposing them)

4. Your "nuts" and bragging rights, for my first, and probably last ST contest. LOL

I'll give you as much time as needed. :lol:

Congrats Buddy !!! :banana:

My pick for Homestead.............Mark Martin.

I have a feeling Jamie McMurray may win, but he's not in the Chase.

Thanks for the offer of the OEM stuff! Then I can have 8 OEM shocks and two OEM sway bars sitting around!

I'll go with Edwards too. Thanks for your participation guys.

Maybe next year we can figure out another format for this contest.

Will award the winner after the Ford 400 at Homestead with a final post.

Good Luck !!!

:D Today...day...day I consider myself...self...self the luckiest man...man...man on this website...site...site.

As winner of this contest...contest...test, I'd like to thank...thank...thank Denny Hamlin and Jimmie Johnson...Johnson...son who won when I picked them...them...them and all the participants of this contest...contest...test who didn't pick the winners...winners...ners....

:D

SPEEEECH ! BURNOUT ! DONUTS & MORE SMOKE !

Congrats Mookie ! The classiest NASCAR driver of ALL TIME finished SECOND, again.

Granted, Johnson is classy and gracious. Nascar's "greasy" image is forever changed. Martin's season almost outshined Johnson's unbelievable feat. Team Hendrick dominates like MY old boss, Carl Kiekhaefer, (Mercury Outboards) did in the 1950's. Surprised you didn't pick Hamlin today, who won the OVERALL contest for you. As the inaugural champ, YOU have to help me choose a contest format for next year. BTW, Evel Knievel qualifies for "biggest idiot of all time", IMO. (Your opening acceptance speech)

M '03- Go to MaunaLoa.com and pick your flavor(s). IMO, they are the best macs available. If you want Kona Coffee, I can mix your prize. Email me from here on, with your mailing address, etc. ( @ MySt profile)

Aloha, Steve

Thanks, Steve!

The opening line of my speech is a modified version and a tribute to one of the most poignant speeches in sports history: "The Iron Horse" Lou Gehrig's farewell speech to the fans in his July 4, 1939 retirement ceremony.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4msaZTJrTA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4msaZTJrTA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>