My sporttrac new brother

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg A

Reaction score
I am picking this up next week, it will go well with my 2002 sporttrac.

Sorry I do not know how to copy an image over.

http://www.motorpasion.com/archivos/images/2007-Toyota-FJ-Cruiser.jpg

you have to upload the picture in your folder on your account in here than add it by clicking a little icon on the bottom that looks like a folder with a picture on it.

Or,,, just below this window you see 6 icons. From the left, click on the 5th icon, the following will pop into the window.

img][/img (There will be brackets at both ends as well, removed them so the text would display).

Click in between the ][ and then paste your picture link in there.

If it is in your library then as mentioned above simply click on the 6th icon and select your picture, it will do the work for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The FJ is growing on me. May have to take one for a spin. Wish I places to put it's off road capabilities to the test.

If I were in the market for a new ride right now, the FJ would be at the top of the list. That rear blind spot is a bit of a concern though.

gwac: congrats on the new ride. Nevermind the negative comments here... we do have several narrow-minded folks in our midst.

We have a few arrogant ones too.

Remember, it is OK to knock a Ford, but the minute you put down a Toyota, you are commiting a sin.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Your skin isn't as thick as you think it is because my zzzzz post, but made you comment.

Interesting.

Tom