It is official, Hillery is running for President...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will start an Exploritory Committee to help me decide if I should run for President. :rolleyes: :D

...Rich

It's also rumored that Bill Richardson, the New Mexico governor will be annoucing tomorrow his bid for the White House.

Rose,

Is he allowed to do that, if he did not first announce that he started and Exploritory Committee" to see if he should run??? Sounds like he's jumping the gun and not playing fair...:lol: :lol:

...Rich

she cant be any worse than the asshole thats alredy in the white house!!!

i say bring her in and or let bill run again!

paul h

[Broken External Image]:

I heard that after her recent Middle East trip she concurred that more men need to be sent over to Afghanistan. men like John Edwards and Barack Obama :D

That's it, I'm hiding my guns! :p

Rational thinking people would never vote for her. Unfortunately, not very many of them live in big cities, they know better...

Rudy would get my vote.

That's it, I'm hiding my guns!

Rational thinking people would never vote for her. Unfortunately, not very many of them live in big cities, they know better...

Rudy would get my vote.

Talk about you gun rights going away.. hate to say it by Rudy would take em just as fast...

Well Hilly has already proven that most new yorkers are not very smart(they voted for someone who had nothing to do with thier state),I just hope the rest of the U.S.A. is smarter and will leave her and Obama out in the cold!!! U.S. is in a bad shape with out these golddiggers!!:angry:

Seriously, we couldn't do any worse with Hillary or Obama then what we already have in office.

The USA wasn't really that smart in the first place by re-electing Bush Jr.

Tom

When Obama has to articulate his positions in detail his popularity will wane as people realize his lack of prior experience.

When Hillary starts (continues?) pandering to the extreme left to get the nomination she will completely alienate anyone that is a moderate, forget the 40% hardcore Republicans.

I just read Gov Bill Richardson is entering the race. He was mildly intriguing to me until I read his comment on how the economy is stagnating. He can't even wait for the campaining to begin to start lying.

On the Republican side, Sen McCain, "R" in name only. Guiliani, he is more moderate than conservative but he can rub people the wrong way.

Who else is left?

I guess I will be voting on my core issues again. Lower taxes, strong military and the government has no business doing anything else.

The candidate that comes closesest to those 3 criteria gets my vote.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome....

Perhaps we would all be better off if we did not trash a candidate the day they announce they were running for President??

We really don't know where any of these candidates stand on all the important issues except perhaps the Iraq war. All of them are keeping their cards concealed and most will not reveal all their cards until the eve of the elections if at all. Most are just at the bluffing stage waiting for their committees and advisors to give them the cards the will actually play with.

Heck, non of the real mudslinging has started yet so let's wait until one of the candidates starts the battle by slinging the first ball of dirt, then let the fun begin

...Rich

Perhaps the candidates can base their campaign on truth and ideas rather than announcing their candidacy with a blatant lie about the economy.....

They would get a lot more respect that way.

Perhaps we would all be better off if we did not trash a candidate the day they announce they were running for President??

You act like you were surprised that Hillary's running. Heck, I've been preparing for this for years. Let the mudslinging begin!

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Al first.

"Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then address Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."

During a recent publicity outing, Hillary sneaked off to visit a fortune teller of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news.

"There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Hillary stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked her question.

"Will I be acquitted?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,, does it really matter who wins??? Not 1 ploitician that I can think of is doing what they promised. The say "Yes,, I'll do everything in my power for YOU" and then look the other way after they are elected. But I guess that is what is in "their" rulebook.:blink:

lol Chad. That's probably not true. The people that whine and moan the most almost never vote.

I'll be voting though. I am a Florida voter, so my vote could be the deciding one. I just have to make sure that chad doesn't hang again. :lol: