It is official, Hillery is running for President...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did I ever say "not that bad"?

I did say she would not be that bad of a candidate for president refering to the attitude of you and others that act like this country would die if she became president.

Saying that she wouls sick the IRS to anyone that disagrees with her is simply outrageous thinking.

Tom

Caymen, you said:
I just don't feel that Hillary Clinton is that bad of a candidate for president.

It's the same thing. You yourself then said that you were saying that "she would not be that bad of a candidate".

I never said the country would "die" from her being president. I never said she would "sick the IRS" on people. I never even said she would be "bad for the country".

I just said I think she is an awful candidate, and I think she is. I think most of the candidates the past few elections have been awful.

Like I said, when did "not that bad" become the litmus for leader of the free world?

TJR

I never said she would "sick the IRS" on people.

I know. I was refering to R Shek's comment.

It's the same thing. You yourself then said that you were saying that "she would not be that bad of a candidate".

You and I are reading this line of words totally differently. People put someone down and then someone will say.."That person is not that bad". Is that person that said "That person is not that bad" saying that the way to guage the person or are they defending that person from the acusations of all the negative comments.

Tom

Caymen,

No, we are not reading the words totally differently. I am reading them as they were written with the meaning that provides. You are now saying you meant something else.

I will say it again..."words have meanings, we should use them appropriately and cautiosly!"

Now, if you had said:

"Hillary would not be as bad a president as you all are claiming!",

then, yes, that would say what you are claiming you are trying to say and I probably woudn't have debated those words.

But that is NOT what you said.

TJR

Glad to see you are able to know exactly what I said and how I said it.

Read it any way that you want. It doesn't matter what I say, you read it the way you want to and make your accusations.

Tom

I never said she would "sick the IRS" on people.

Too late anyway. Her and Bill already did. Look up Billy Dale and the White House Travel Office. (for the record, once he got to court he was aquitted in 90 minutes)

Never say never of course, but let's face it, the track record of sitting Senators being elected President is not good. The last one being JFK in 1960. Everyone elected since has been a sitting or former VP or governor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look how many people that was close to the Clinton's or knew the Clinton's dealings, that lost there lives. If I was running I would watch my back. If you don't know it taxpayers are paying for their house in NY. Chip ps the Taxes went up 200% while he was govener here in Arkansas.

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."