how close do you live.......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be good for the membership list on the link above to show "Last Active" or "Last Post" or "Last Log In" so we could create an "ACTIVE" and "NON-ACTIVE" group to possibly form meets from.

Click on the person's profile and it gives you their first and last post...

Click on the person's profile and it gives you their first and last post...

I knowwwwwwwwwww. Thus my suggestion it be shown in the Membership LIST.:rolleyes: I'm just not going to go through the 532 NC members and the 289 SC members to see who has posted in the last year or so..............:wacko:

The members should be plotted on a map of the USA. That would be cool.

Todd, it may be time to start weeding out the "nons" from the actives? This will give us a more accurate listing. Perhaps asking 2-4 people from each state to start sending out emails and see what kind of response we get? Just a thought. Bob

I emailed Dave Glaser last night, just got emailed back thanking me for the heads up on STOTW, he didnt know. His last post was back in 3/09. He lives 16 miles north of me in Cranberry, Pa. but I've never seen his truck and I go up there all the time. I see atleast 40 listed members saying they're from Pittsburgh but never see the post on here.

Probably like this....

George C

Paul H

Gary S

then going to wards CT and the city I could figure out but don't feel like it....

I know there is a bunch...

Todd

I found 7 other active Massachusetts members on the list. (There's bunch more inactive, than active names). I may have missed a couple, but here's what I found:

PlymBob'02

DanG '01

Jeffrey B

Jason B

C B

Dan Chatten

shawnn9766

Several live within 1 hour of me here in the Houston area. Hard to tell if I'm seeing one, though! Lots of Sport Tracs around here.

ReblFord, I think I've been to Madison but that was 30 years ago! I'm in Greensboro every Wednesday though. Nice Gen 2 ya have there.

I really wonder if there are other "Active" members in Kansas City.

I inquired about a mini-meet in Kansas City 3 years in a row now and got no response at all.

Events Board:

KC MO Sport Trac Owners by Dave , 9/25/2007 22:04 CT

re: KC MO Sport Trac Owners by Dave ,9/30/2008 22:24 CT

re: KC MO Sport Trac Owners by Dave ,9/14/2009 20:03 CT

Yeah, there's a good 50 or so members listed in and around Pittsburgh but I went through there files to see if there active or not and most were from back in 2000-2002 and then nothing. I emailed all of them about the meet in Cranberry and got a couple responses saying they can't make it cause it's hunting season. Oh well, just trying to boost the site and meet some people, I've been looking for members to work on each others trucks, hang out, etc..

Latest posts