how close do you live.......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
just got done washing my vehicle and am bored so here is a saturday late afternoon question.

how close do you live to a fellow myst member?

i believe for me it would be george c. on long isle, with todd z. a close second.

curious to see who lives near hernando, fl in citrus county?

It's funny when you look at the listing of members by state how close some of the listed members live in the same area that you do. I never really looked at the members listing that close.

TJR, I live about an hour from you in the Reading area.I looked that up when I noticed you said you lived close to AdamCKatch.

Markr

That guy with the spare tire carrier on his rear bumper is pretty close, but not the closest, but he is the only one I know I've driven by on the road.

The closest active member for me is David J. in Huntsville. I think I have seen his trac and his fiero. Small world...:)

The only member from New Jersey I've met is Mike "the relish king". Don't know his last name or where he lives, but a damn nice guy!! There are maybe 25-30 people listed that are within 20-30 miles of me (Monmouth and Ocean counties) Don't know thier screen names, so I will have to wait until somebody chimes in. :unsure:

Haven't met anyone close to me. The N/X Larry (sorry- can't remember his name, but he serves in the military and has parents in a town about an hour from me).

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to make it a habit to look up member that live near places I go on vacation to. The last trip was to Branson, MO. "New Chad" invited Theresa and I to his home. I really enjoyed myself. He is one hell of a guy! "Great person" is an understatement.

Tom

I live in Pittsburgh,Pa., I think the closest member to me would be Caymen in Oh.,or Stonemiser in Punxy,Pa.. Now I go through the member list and look up Pa. and see alot of people from Pittsburgh and around the area but never see any of them on here, I guess they're not active members.

Birmingham, AL.......... anybody close?? David J in Huntsville and just north of Hsv is SFCEd in Meridianville. Is anybody out there? Or is it " Is anybody in there? PF song....

:D

I must be close to a lot. I've met 5 or so previously, and 2 in the last week that say they recognize me from my truck.

Gary, I'm 97869027398743 miles from you. Let's hang out.

I live close to Heather in OC but she sold her Trac and doesn't participate in the forum any longer so I guess that doesn't count. I don't know who the next closest member is.

It would be good for the membership list on the link above to show "Last Active" or "Last Post" or "Last Log In" so we could create an "ACTIVE" and "NON-ACTIVE" group to possibly form meets from. Unless there was a way for the admins to draw info that from the member profiles it would be a monumental task for one person to undertake. There are 15662 members listed and just how many of those participate...........

Latest posts