how close do you live.......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The members should be plotted on a map of the USA. That would be cool.

There's a Google map ap you can do that on but I haven't used it in a long time. Maybe somebody could set that up for MyST.

Who do you work for in Greensboro, Reblford? Anyone in the automotive field.

Rampo, Nashua isn't so far from Massachusetts, well, not far enough IMO

Rich,

I hear ya. Maybe that's why there's so many inactive members in MA. They must have all become Prius drivers (known as "Priorias"). There's certain towns around here, that have proposed "SUV surcharges" just for the privilege of living there.

Hey Steve M, nope not in automotive field, I work for Graphic Packaging on Norwalk St, just off of Wendover where most of the car lots are.....

Yeah, there's a good 50 or so members listed in and around Pittsburgh but I went through there files to see if there active or not and most were from back in 2000-2002 and then nothing. I emailed all of them about the meet in Cranberry and got a couple responses saying they can't make it cause it's hunting season. Oh well, just trying to boost the site and meet some people, I've been looking for members to work on each others trucks, hang out, etc..
Work on each others trucks YEAH ! That would be great . I'm in Indiana (flat lander here)I have never come across another member in my state . I'm really not a drinker but I have a six pack in the garage fridge just incase a trac pulls in my driveway and the driver says "Can I help you work on your trac?" LOL. Lets see ,I have had that beer in there a LOOOOOOOG time . I might just have to drink it myself.

Southeast Kansas anyone ??

Latest posts