Forced Induction Tracs!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Richmiller

Reaction score
Looking for those who are either Turbo or Supercharged.

I currently have a silver 03 with an M62 blowing at 7psi.

[Broken External Image]:

In the future i hope to get a purpose built block for a turbo application to put down about 400hp to the wheels. It won't be cheap i know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon,

Looks good and welcome to the site...

We have/had 3 members I know of, ( i guess you make 4 !! :D ) , They Don't post much, I believe 1 lives in FL and 1 is in Canada. ( both are customers of mine)

The third other member changed pulleyes and had a ton of issues with it and sold the truck about a year ago and has not been back since..

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
That front belt off of the blower has an odd twist to it?

Gary G:)

Yep it's an EE kit. I wouldn't have done it another way for a newbie like me. Unfortunately i don't have any dyno runs yet but i will soon hopefully.

It's definitely not a photochop, as there is no way i am that talented in that program.

-Time

5pm to 4am.

-Money

Not cheap

-Problems

Install was very straight forward. Completely finished in the time stated above and had the engine running.

-It's got four doors and a bed on it, i think it's a Sport Trac :D

More Eye candy....

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Jon,

Out of curiosity--are you from PA? Those apartments look identical to ones I stayed in when going to a certain large state university. :)

Not in PA, i'm actually in Columbia, MO.

And if they look similiar it's probably because they're a corperate townhome company, they have numerous locations, and i see they have a location there.

looks sweet, was thinking bout doing it... but im broke haha that and i have a girl on the way..

looks real good, but yea, any issues since the install?

Latest posts