Forced Induction Tracs!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i will be selling the kit but that won't be for awhile. You'll see it in the swap and see don't worry:)

Thanks for that info ratherBridin, I checked out those websites, good stuff

That is a mean looking engine bay now, really adds some aggressiveness

You guys make sure to record those races, that's something I want to see :D

There are several dynos around the St. Louis area, but I needed a quad dyno. There are two around the St. Louis area and they are both retarded so I go to Sedalia. I will actually be going back through on Sunday for a race in Moberly. Then a couple more weeks I will have it redynoed.

I am not sure where Mascoutah, MO is. Sedalia is on 65 south about 30 minutes west of Columbia. There dyno won't do you much good though, unless you are dymoing a bike or atv.

sorry no, not interested in the dyno, but I think I have been in Sedalia that is why I ask. I have been to St Louis before. I'm currently in PA. Mascoutah is like 25 miles north west (I think) of St Louis, not far from the base.

I have been to Mascoutah, IL. Sedalia is almost 3 hours from St. Louis. I live in O'Fallon and it takes me about 2 and a half hours to get there.

I've read that the curb weight's on the new Sport Trac's are a little heavy,

What's the comparison between a 2nd gen and 1st gen.

Maybe a S/C V6 would have a chance against a V8.

Edit:

4342lbs vs. 4793lbs

450 lbs difference...

I know he may have done some mods to the V8 but to say he's bringing a gun to a knife might be jumping to conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lightly modded Gen1 ST will take an unmodded Gen2 V8. Dingo's V8 will...let's not go there.

...looks sweet, was thinking bout doing it... but im broke...

An "economic stimulus" tax return check would help wouldn't it?

The fastest ST I've raced in person is Wayne Foy's.

Dang Dingo, I had no idea you've been around that long. I'm running one of WFoy's tunes now.

Richie18, how's it sound?

The supercharger whine is a nice turn on and it sounds like this...

my exhaust does not sound like this, just the whine, which is pretty distinct. Go to 35 seconds in.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3SSXAZC4ZPg

I have no exhaust mods done so it sounds the same like stock.

Jeff, I dunno, but I had him by 30 or so carlengths in about a 1/4 mile race.

Latest posts