Detroit CEOs fly private jets to Capitol Hill beg-fest

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's my word...

I'm sure there are people that are making that much...

My Dad worked 7 days a week 12 hours a day for over a year. For 2 months of that same year, he worked 7/16 (7 days a week and 16 hours a day).

That year he made about $80,000 that year.

That is a far cry from the $80K/year base pay the media is screaming about.

Tom

Now off the off topic,

Here in Atlanta there was an expose on the news

about city sanitation workers laying around playing cards until 5pm,

then they went to work for time and a half overtime pay.

Here in Atlanta there was an expose on the news

about city sanitation workers laying around playing cards until 5pm,

then they went to work for time and a half overtime pay.

OK, they exposed bad apples. That is not an accurate representation of Union workers.

Here is one for you. I walked into a shop where the manager came out to me and said "I know it is wintertime, but leave your coats in the truck. The guys here steal them."

This was a non-union shop.

I could surmise that non-union workers are thieves.

Tom

WOW

Here is one for you. I walked into a shop where the manager came out to me and said "I know it is wintertime, but leave your coats in the truck. The guys here steal them."

How nice is your coat?:lol:

I guess that answers alot of questions:lol:

How nice is your coat?:lol:

It was a company issued coat with the company logo on it. I was teching at the time. I would work at a different location every day inspecting welds, castings, forgings, etc.

Tom

I watched this guy speak from the heart. The Wall Street bail out is nothing more than Washington types stealing everything they can get. Wall street types only know how to help themselves and could give a crap about the taxpayers. The 7 Billion stolen from taxpayers has done no good and will do no good. It is theft on a massive scale.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7YBjjLKLd0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7YBjjLKLd0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was that guy? I know his name is Mr. McTrotter, but what is he and where is he from.

He made some very good points.

The only part I didn't like about the clip is hearing Barney Franks at the beginning and the end. :rolleyes: