anyone shave there head?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shave my head. I don't use a razor everytime, but cut it down as far as my clippers will go. Any stubble is less than 1/32nd of an inch.

I started doing that back about 5 years ago when my wife started her Chemo and her hair started falling out. I wanted her to know that it did not matter to me and so I shaved my head too. I was rather suprized that I actually like the look and so did she. Since my hair was mostly grey, shaving my head actually made me look younger.

Some women really like men who are bald, and others hate the look, but since you can't please everyone, you've only got to please yourself. Most of thw women I have been dating are 10-15 years younger than I am, so it appears to be working...LOL

...Rich

I shave my head, either with a Schick quattro razor or electric razor (if not grown too much).

[Broken External Image]:

Edit:

Panasonic ES8109S Vortex Wet/Dry is the model of teh electric razor

Last edited by a moderator:
no guard here.

It still leaves a very short amt though. I am looking in to something a guy at work uses called the head blade. <a href="http://www.headblade.com"> HeadBlade </a>

He swears by it and by the looks of his head it works.

Jerry,

I sent you that pic of me in private !!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

Might do the deed this weekend, got a big ass scar on my head tho, what the hay.

Also have a metal plate in my skull from a M.C. accident in 65.

Hope getting rid of the hair will not interfere with the NPR radio reception I get thru the plate

No Joke.I can listen to NPR without the radio being on.

The clippers will do the deed to a point JD. but than actually shaving your head, seems problematic to me, maybe takes practice, dunno.

Ah the actual shave part.. I go front of my head to back on the top/sides and then bottom of my neck to the top of my head. Touch up sides bottom to top. Depending on how your hair grows, I have to come from all directions around the back part of my head. The first couple of times you do it, use lots of shaving cream and a nice new blade. You will more than likely have to apply and shave two/three times the first time, then once you get the hang of it it's no big deal.. I do it in the shower with soap and no cream now..

this is very strange, but a good thing I think, when my wife clipped all my hair off, she said, you know, is very little hair in the bag Bill, you had almost nada hair left.

I am now a skinhead, but my head is cold:eek:, my brainbox is getting more oxegen, Thats a good thing, damn this is wierd.

Latest posts