7/12/10 UPDATE !!!!!! ----NATIONAL SPORT TRAC MEET !!! JULY 15th and 16th !! KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is getting off topic........

I will have stickers at the meet..... Sondra, i will have 1 for you...

Dave,

I will have them there... george will not be attending the meet..

Todd Z

NO problem !!

Todd Z

4 More days !!!!

YIPPIE !!!

Todd Z

I have received several emails and questions as to the raffel we do.... The retuening members will know how this is done. For those that dont.

You bring NOTHING..... That's the best part....

We are giving you 5 free tickets...... There will be about 10 items you take a chance on to win if you want.... You put your ticket in the bowl of the item you want to try and win.... You can put all 5 in 1 bowl or 1 ticket in 5 bowls...

We let kids pick the winning ticket for each prize !!!!

thats it !!!!

We should have site hats, shirts, recon lights, some clothing GC's.... and other things !!!

Todd Z

I missed the online registration and am going to be in Louisville Thursday, July 15 and would like to attend the rally. Let me know as soon as possible if I can register when I get there. I will be leaving New Orleans in the morning (Tuesday) and will arrive in Louisville Thursday morning. Thanks Pete

We just hit OH.... took about 10 hours, and have about 4 more tomorrow.......

SEE you all there !!!!

Peter.... I need to be contacted directly as the events are paid for, people accounted for and spaces taken for other events...

Todd Z

We made it! We are at the Comfort Suites Airport Hotel. It took about 4hours drive time from Fort Wayne, IN. It is HOT!!! 94 degrees!

Sharon and Ihave set up an interview area and Todd has agreed to do an interview on video when he gets here.

We are capturing the events here at the 2010 Louisville Sport Trac Meet in HI-Def video and plan to have a DVD available after the event at a nominal cost.

Todd just called and is setting up in the lobby for registration.

More later!

Greg & Sharon Smith

:banana::banana::banana:

Latest posts